Loosing EllyBoo

LIAM'S POV

every since I saw Sarah at the signing I can't get her out of my head. Everywhere I go she is there, in nandos, in the coffee shop, even in the restroom. I think I may lo- like, like her. now we were all backstage and I overheard Louis talking to Harry. "She is mine." Louis said. "but what about 'elly boo' what do plan to do with her?"Harry said in a sincere but satisfied tone. "your right...... Ell and I are right and I could never do that to her." yessss. This means I can still have her, if Harry doesn't get to her first. He has always been a better flirt.

SARAH'S POV

we were all back stage when Liam came up and kissed me ME!!!!!!! Anyway I heard Someones fone start to play the song Peacock by Katy Perry and we all turned to Louis. He took out his fone and smiled. Louis walked away and I said," I'll go see" so I followed him.

LOUIS'S POV

I got a call. I picked up my fone and it was elly boo:):):);). I answered it and walked off. "ello love." "hi Louis" she said my name wrong so I knew something was up. "we need to talk" "what is it bird" "you know that I love you sweety but we can't be together anymore." "who is it Ell?" "don't be mad." "I won't" "zayn" I immediately through my fone at the Wall. It shattered in to a million pieces but I didn't care. I fell to the floor and put my knees to my chest and cried until I felt a small tap on my shoulder. "are you ok?" "do I look ok!!!!" I got up with a burst of energy and tan straight up to zayn and punch him square in the nose. He started to bleed out the ass and he through one back. This time in the gut. We went into a full on fist fight and nobody stopped us.After about two minutes I blacked out.