CARROTS!

SEX SEX SEX!!!!! now that i have your attention in this chapter I say he word schwasome and I want yo all to start saying that (pronounced "sh•wa•sum") my friend made it up and wants it to go "around" an get in he dictionary!

SARAH'S POV

I saw brandon.... man I wanted to walk over and hick his sorry ass! but I didn't but I knew asia was gonna. she started to walk a little quicker an I grabbed the back of her shirt and whispered,"its ok I promise! I will deal with it myself." she had a suspicious look in her eye that probably ment I doubt it but I didn't care. we walked into vanity looking for a cute outfit for the concert. I saw a cute white dress and black pair of shoes.. even though I would be wearing my "directioners" out fit at the concert I still needed something to where before and maybe after. asia bought something simple but I really didn't want to say anything because she would get all unconfident and take it back. as we walked out of the store I saw a new store that had all the windows covered. in posters like "buy one get one free" and stuff like that so I couldn't tell what it was. I told asia that we should go in there and she tried to dissagree but I talked her into it.

ASIA'S POV

sarah dragged me into some store that I had no idea what it was or what I could be, but I wanted to know what it was just as much as she did so I opened the door and I was shocked IT WAS A SEX STORE! I have been in a sex store before but not like this one. it was weird it had all these vibraters in shape I have never even seen.... ever! it was weird but in sarahs perverted mind was cool and schwasome. I wanted to he out but sarah wanted to look around and i started to get embarrassed because we were yelling at eachother in a store hat I didn't want to be seen at... definitely! either way sarah won and we looked around.... sarah saw a thong andha push up brawl with carrots on it and she wanted to try it on so I went wih her. I saw her and I guess it was cute.. defenitly not something I would where.... but still cute. I heard an awkwardly fermillier voice from the next changing room and hen our curtain opened...... there looking at us was LOUIS TOMLINSON!

SARAH'S POV

louis tomlinson was rout here staring at me..... hen I hear "CARROTS!" all he sudden it hit me I am still I'm that stupid bra and thong thing. I put asia in front o me because she acctually has clothes on and said,"I love awekward situations!" I put on some clothes and walked outboard the tore (I still bought the carrot set) I turned to asia and whispered, "that was so awkward"