Introduction

***PLEASE READ***

You.

Yes, you reading this.

Thank you so much for choosing to read my first ever book.

You will never understand how much I appreciate it...

***

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this book. I do actually put effort into making it.

I only write when I feel like it, because I don't want to feel like I HAVE to write, because then I won't want to...

Anyways.

1) PLEASE leave messages on places I can improve! I love to read the feedback, whether it be good or bad. So please, don't be afraid to comment your thoughts and opinions. Maybe on an event you think should happen; or how you want a character to react.

2) There IS use of strong language and mature themes in this book, so if you are triggered easily; read at your own risk! Maybe some scenes will hit close to home, and I really don't want to offend anyone or bring back old memories and such.

3) Some scenes and events are a little clique. I will try to make it as original as possible, but who doesn't love a little bit of a clique story?

4) If some scenes or characters are similar to those in any films, real life or other books; it's a mere coincidence, I have come up with these ideas on my own. I may take inspiration for some scenes from places, but I will make sure to insert the video or picture at the start of the chapter to give recognition to the original.

5) I may recommend songs to listen to while reading this story, because I feel as if it fits the chapter and adds extra effects.

6) There may be grammar, storyline and spelling mistakes throughout the book. I would appreciate it if you would point them out so I can correct them and make it a better experience for the reader.

7) Lastly, I don't want to beg you to vote for my story: seems you haven't even read it yet. But I will ask if you DO enjoy reading it; please show it by voting. It shows me that you guys actually do enjoy the story, and I'm not just writing this for nothing... that would be a big waste of time.

Now, let's finally get on to the good stuff. ;)