Chapter four: New Gay Girl

Part One

New Gay Girl

Paris McAllister

Sitting in my first hour, secretly texting AJ was habitual. So when a new girl walked in, you could imagine my shock. She was hot, she looked like she was from Hawaii, an Native American mix and had blonde short curly hair. She was very tanned and ripped. You could tell her body was amazing through her skin tight button shirt.

She held my eye and smiled at me. My heart did a weird flutter in my chest and I felt my cheeks reddening. Morgan was watching me and AJ was glaring her. I widened my eyes, I had AJ. I didn't need to know the new girl.

"Introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Hey." The mystery girl said, "I'm Kai, I'm from Hawaii and I speak fluent Spanish. I'm Mestizo and African American mix."

After her brief introduction, she made her way to the empty seat behind me. I smiled at her when she met my eyes. Her scent filled my nose when she walked by me. It was all Cinnamon and spice mixed as if she was wearing Old Spice.

I felt the side of my face heat up, I immediately saw AJ seething out the corner of my eye. Her eyes were hard & cold and her face in a straight line.

"K." She said aloud and i knew it was directed towards me.

Julia looked back at AJ questioningly and I knew I had some making up to do. I then got very uncomfortable, felt like there were a million eyes on me. I couldn't wait for the bell signaling the end of this class period. After another half hour of touture, the bell finally rang indicating the start of my free period. I was the first one out of the class.

I knew AJ was furious with me due to her eyes rolling and smart words. Today  I didn't have cheer practice so I texted AJ and asked her to meet me by the front door. I was thinking we could go to Orange Julius and get smoothies and later make up.

She came and we signed out, her ofcourse having an attitude and huffing with it as we got into my car. I had been secretly dating AJ for almost a month now and I was close to ready to coming out. We had already taken our friendship public.

She ignored me and every conversation attempt. Ugh, and she said I was emotional. We pulled up at Orange Julius 10 minutes later and walked in.

"AJ?" I asked once more.

She smiled bitterly, "What Paris?"

I frowned and ordered my blue raspberry arctic freeze and walked away after paying. I received my drink at the end of the ordering station and I walked away, waiting by my car.

Usually we'd sit and talk but I was in no mood, she was being irritating. She came out with a actual smoothie in her hand and a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes, unlocking the car and getting in.

"Paris?" She said, her voice holding a hint of humor.

"What?" I said, imitating her voice from earlier.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "You're hot when you're mad."

"Fuck off, fucking prick." I said, swooping into the parking space and getting out. I locked the car doors with the remote and signed back into school. AJ was hot on my heels but I was determined to ignore her.

Don't get an attitude with me then be an asshole.

I went into the gym meeting Morgan and the others. Morgan has been acting strange lately. I didn't have the time nor energy for her bullshit. I yawned, sipping my drink.

AJ had not followed me to the gym so I could be peaceful for a second. I grabbed my earphones and plugged them into my phone. I played Jhene Aiko and let the playlist ride. Comfort Inn Ending played first and I hummed the words.

A tap on my shoulder made my eyes flutter open and she smiled.

Kai.

"Hi." She said after I took one of my earphones out.

"Hey." I said, cooly pausing my music.

"You're really pretty. I'm Kai by the way."

"Thank you. I'm Paris."

"Don't say thank you for me telling you the truth." She said, unlocking her cell phone.

She held it out at arms length and took a picture of us. I opened my mouth in shock and smacked her arm. She smiled and gave me time to pose before she took the next few pictures.

"Send me those." I said, glancing at the pictures over her shoulder.

"Sure, you'll have to give me your number first though." She said, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes, smiling. I typed it into the recipient box on her phone and watched the people around me. Some played, some sat, but majority were watching. Me & Kai more specifically. I rolled my eyes, standing up.

"Talk to you later, Kai." I said pressing play on my music and leaving with my empty cup.

I threw the cup away and saw AJ standing by her locker with her twin sister, Andrei. They were laughing and joking around. Andrei was pretty but dressed like she wanted to be Aaliyah or someone from TLC. It was cute though, sometimes. Today she wore black jeans which were quite big on her and rolled up one the bottom with a black and red plaid sweater and some timberland boots. Her hair was thrown up into a braid & dark lipstick on her lips.

"So what you go do with that bird nest you call hair?" Andrei asked, referring to AJ's curly afro.

AJ chuckled, "Shut up. At least mines is real."

"This is real too! 100% virgin Malaysian hair baby girl, Get it right!" Andrei said.

They were both laughing as I exchanged my books and grabbed my spare phone charger from my locker. I slammed my locker shut as Kai came up from behind me.

"Hey Paris." She said trilling the R in my name.

"Hello Kai." I said, grabbing my stuff and walking past AJ who glared at Kai.

"Talk to you later Drei." AJ said, walking briskly after us, "Hey baby."

"Hello AJ." I said, my attitude not all the way gone from earlier.

She smirked, "You're so hot. I'm sorry baby."

Third Person POV

Paris was too busy gawking at Kai to notice the gleam in her eye. The gleam that said, "Don't come looking for love." & "I hit it and quit it." She didn't notice the dirty looks Kai gave AJ. AJ knew exactly what was happening. All too well, Kai just wanted to hit it then quit it.

AJ had witnessed it happen to Lydia, Penelope, hell even her twin sister had been played. AJ wouldn't lie if asked and deny the the fact she too hit & quit. But Paris was something different than a regular fling. She was someone AJ didn't want to loose.

Kai was a player. Love wasn't her thing but fucking was. She loved to have sex and playing with girls feelings. She didn't want to date Paris, just fuck her & maybe fuck with her AND AJs feelings.

AJ was hopelessly falling head over heels for Paris, Paris was naïve & confused, & Kai was just an asshole. But What Paris doesn't knowwill hurt her. If only she knew that. 

Author's Note: Vote & CommentTwo newstories coming out soonComment and vote.Foreshadow & all!