Chapter three : Let's Chat

Part one

Let's Chat

AJ

I sighed as Julia's sister, Eva pulled me up the stairs. She saw me kiss Paris and then saw the scene Paris made. She pulled me away before my tears could fall.

Unfortunately, my heart was still thumping and my eyes still burned. I couldn't believe this was happening. She kisses me then goes off to fuck some fucking college kid. I sighed shakily as Eva handed me her red solo cup.

"It's a cup of gin and orange juice," She said. I swallowed it all in one gulp as my tears fell.

Eva hugged me and started patting my back, It wasn't awkward at all since Eva has always thought of me as her sister. She whispered little nothing's in my ear and held me close, it brought a sense of comfort but i was still hurting.

I've been crushing on Paris forever and she finally admits she likes me and then she does this, goes off and kisses some random fuck boy? "I'm so much better than him!" I said as i felt the tears flowing down. Eva hugged me tighter and began rocking us. Somewhere between sobbing and drinking I passed out. 

I woke up in my bed, with a throbbing headache. I showered in pure hot water, washing my body with the Axe shower gel, by now my head was pounding.

I got out, wrapping my body in a towel. I pulled on some American Eagle boxers and a sports bra. I went to my room, pulled on some loose khaki jeans and a black shirt with a navy blue and grey Aztec print on the pocket. I pulled on my Sport's blue Jordan Three's. I left my hair untouched and headed downstairs.

Andrei cooked us some eggs, my mom was probably already at work. I sat down and forced food down my throat before taking two advils. My head was  throbbing so I shoved the whole bottle of pills in my bag.

"Damn Drea, what happened last night, you look like shit?" Andrei said, looking amused but concerned.

"Nothing." I replied blankly while climbing the stairs to go brush my teeth.

My sister looked weird today, which was unusual but I wasn't in the mood to argue. She had on these really loose boy pants which were mine and a tight fitting crop top. Her hair was in pigtail and she wore a flannel with timberlands. She looked like she was trying to left eye from TLC or something.

I came downstairs and tossed my sister my keys, "Don't crash."

She nodded. She drove us to school and we made it in one piece. She crashed her car over the summer and my mom refuses to pay for the damage so Drei is forced to save up her money and she got a part time job at Forever 21 or basic bitch central according to Julia.

I got out and Paris immediately caught my attention. She wore dark floral framed sunglasses, a floral bucket hat and loose jeans. She was ignoring everyone.

She saw me, our eyes met behind her dark shades. She smiled at me and walked up to me, grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"Let's chat." She said.

Everyone either gasped or began to furiously whisper. I was just as shocked as they were and I'm sure my face mirrored my emotions. Andrei, Julia, Lydia, & the rest of the crew stood there watching with their mouths slacking and their eyes wide as saucers. She stood outside our first hour which was empty and pulled us in.

I watched her try to get her words out. Finally she said "AJ, I um, I really like you. I know I'm not supposed to but I'd um, like uh really like to get to know you. Maybe give this "us" thing a shot?" 

I smiled, "Of course." 

By now my head was all tied up with confusion. Damn! Why did I agree honestly? I mean, I've been infuated with her since freshman year but after what she did last night....... No forget that, I'm not loosing this chance.