And we're blasting off.

Cristine up there-!

~.~.~.~

As per usual, I sat outside in the sun. My mother often sent me outside to read, as she said my pale skin had needed it. I didn't care. The sun's rays did nothing, not even during heatwaves or on the beach. It's very strange, isn't it? Oh, as I'm jotting this down, why don't I introduce myself? Hi. I'm Christine Lewis Evans. I've always been a fan of the Harry Potter series, ever since I was five and I watched the first few movies. Once I was 8, I started to read the actual books. I always had this sense of pride, knowing that I had the same last name as Lily Evans, Mother of the Chosen One. The person who died for their child, the person who gave it all up for love. It was sweet and all, but a bit cheesy to be honest. I never really believed in love. At least, I didn't at the time. Anyways, as I was flipping through the pages of book 1, the sorcerer's stone, I kept on thinking, 'Wonder what it'd be like to be in the series... Heroic.. full of adventure.. I wish I was part of this book..!'

Little did I know, I should've been always careful for what I wished for. Especially since I got that necklace my grandmother Lewis got me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ugh.. where was I..? In a sort of.. outdoor mall, I suppose? Wait.. am I on the set of Diagon Alley?! Gee, it looks way better in person than on a DVD. Hold on a moment.. the movies have already been filmed. Why are there still actors here?! Why wasn't I kicked out immediately?! What. Is. Going. On?!