I don't like jumpscares.

Okay, so where did I leave off? Oh right, back in DA. Diagon Alley. No? Alright then. Anyways, as I was looking around, I heard a scream, close to my ear. The hell?! I nearly jumped out of my skin! 'Who the hell was that?!' I thought, spinning around...there was nobody. Nobody except.. The person poking me. 'Who-?!' I thought again, looking around. I found a girl, taller than me in the slightest, waving at me excitedly. "Hi newcomer! Who are you? I'm Sammy! What's your name? Can we be friends? What's your dream house? Are you going to Hogwarts? I mean, obviously you're going to Hogwarts, you're here in England!" She said, at a rapid pace, her dark brown curls bouncing every time she jumped up and down, her eyes looking a bit too wild for its calm blue color, and the splash of freckles on her face looking like literal confetti pieces, as it looked like she had drawn over them in pastel pink and green markers or something like that. "Oh uhm- calm down a bit.. What did you say your name was?" I responded, quite weakly to the possibly drunk or sugar-high girl. "Sammy! Samantha Thomas! Nice to meet cha, uh- Black-Hair nerdo?" She said at a rapid pace again, me barely understanding her. Crossing my arms, I said, "My name's Chri-" I said, then stopping myself mid sentence. I was in a place in which there was a eleven year-old sugar-addict, should I really be here? Or at least, say my name? No, that wasn't smart. I hope. "Kris. Kristen... Black." Shoot- why did I say that.. at least the first name isn't too far from the truth.. But still! Black.. why black?! "...Black..?" She said, her words slowing down. "Who's your father?" Shoot. I had to think fast. I didn't have a father.. Gee, yippee. Time to use my imagination. "..Ryder. Ryder Hatter. By the way.. by Sammy Thomas, do you happen to be related to a Dean Thomas..?" I said, quite warily. Samantha seemed to have calmed down after I said who my 'father' was. "Do I know who he is..." She giggled unsettlingly. "He's my cousin!" I nodded, that made a little more sense. "Oh and by the way.. what are you wearing? Aditti.. Adidi.. What does that say, Miss Kristy?" I ignored the fact that she called me Kristy and- wait. Who doesn't know what Adidas is?! "Quickly uhm.. What year am I in?!" Sammy T. looked at me confused, tilting her head. "1991, duh." I nodded. Did I travel back in time or something?! Wait.. that's the year The Sorcerer's stone took place! Wait.. then that means...- "What day?!" I asked, frantically. "August... something. I forget sometimes." She replied, tapping her chin in a thoughtful, joking manner. I breathed in and out..my thoughts racing. "W-Where's Gringotts?" She looked around, pointing northwest. "Right about there. Why, do you need to get something or-" Sammy said, being cut off by me, running towards Gringott's Bank.

"Sorry, gotta run!"