1

Oneshot!!

Midoriya's POV

I walked down the hallways of UA trying to find my dorm. I look and I see the number staring me directly in the face. I sigh in relief. I open the door and-

"T-todoroki-kun?! W-what are you d-d-doing in my d-dorm? And WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!"

"My apologies, Midoriya. You see, this is my dorm as well."

"O-okay... that doesn't explain why you're shirtless..."

"Oh right. I just took a shower. I had a free period and figured I would use the time to freshen up a bit."
Why am I breathing so hard? It's just Todoroki... but it's still Todoroki...

I realized I had been staring for well over a minute and quickly apologized.

"Its fine, Midoriya. You should probably change though. Aizawa-sensei is going to come around and check the dorms soon."

"OH I FORGOT ABOUT CURFEW!!!"

Todoroki's POV

I'm just getting out of the shower when a small green haired boy walks into the room.

"T-Todoroki-kun?! W-what are you d-d-doing in my d-dorm? And WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!"

"My apologies, Midoriya. You see, this is my dorm as well."

"O-okay... that doesn't explain why you're shirtless..."

I chuckle at his remark.

"Oh right. I just took a shower. I had a free period and figured I would use the time to freshen up a bit."

I stood there for about a minute or more with him just staring at me. He quickly realized that he was staring and apologized. I assured him that it was alright and told him that curfew was soon.

After Aizawa-sensei checked us we fell back onto the bed.

Midoriya's POV

We fell back onto the bed and just relaxed for a few minutes.

This is awkward. I got put into a dorm with my CRUSH. God, is my face turning red?! I think it's turning red.

Todoroki's POV

Midoriya's face started to get very red. When I asked him why he quickly answered "NOTHING" as if he were embarrassed.

Why is he so... adorable... GAH!! Why am I thinking this?! I'm not gay...

right?