Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Sami's POV

What is he doing here i though Dylan killed him over a month ago. Damn if he tries to do anything else ill kill him. Actually im going to kill him anyways. he killed my brother how could he have been so stupid. Damn that stupid vampire ill kill him with my own hands.

Angels POV

I watched Sami as she shook out of control. It was just like that night Jake died. That night i lost the man i loved and i almost lost my best friend. Im not going to let him do anything. Stupid Nick. You should have known that when you kill an alpha you die. And now you have to deal with the new alpha Sami. I knew he could hear me. I knew he could read minds. I looked back at Sami and saw that she was in wolf form. Shes changed from when she first shifted. She now has black marks down her body and has white fur. She also grew. Just goes to show you dont deal with Sami. (For picture look at the cover.) I shifted and when i did the only things i heard from her head was  HE WAS DEAD, HE WILL DIE. I heard something in the trees come closer and Out came Nick. Yor probaly wondering where Phelicia is well she saw Sami shift and knew there was trouble. Sami jumped at nick barely missing him when he moved out of the way. You dont want to mess with an alpha whos a girl and pissed. i thought to him. He looked at me and nodded. Dylan came running from behind us and tryied to stop Sami. What the hell Dylan. He killed Jake i want to kill him. So step back and thats an order.         No Sami i will step back because i have to but you cant kill him he came here for a reason and you need to here it.       Save it Dylan she wont listen. you should know by know that you cant stop her when her mind is made up.

"I did come here for a reason and that is to tell you why i killed Jake." Nick said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet no one expected that did they? I know i know its short but i have another story that im posting and im still waiting for it so sorry its short.