[4] See You Again..

Meggy walks towards the castle all her things packed again. Except more messy and...less invested. "Im gonna see Tari, im gonna apologize, and im gonna hug her until she forgives me.."
Meggy walks inside the castle, leaning her luggage on the wall. SMG4 was there on the steps, using his laptop to edit the most recent video. "Hey...Meggy? You...you shouldn't be here."
"Well im here..." Meggy sighs, leaning against the entrance corridor. "Too much has been going on with me to keep separated..."
"Well...I...I..assure you, Meggy, Tari feels the same but you two shouldn't see each other right now." Luke, SMG4's actual name, puts his laptop down, trying to drag the squid away from the doors.
"Meggy its very urgent that you dont exist in this castle!"
"Why!?"
"I cant tell you, you'll only wanna be here more!"
Meggy kept fighting Luke, squirming in his grasp to get out. SMG4 held Meggy's arms tightly, dragging her up the stairs slowly. Meggy kicked him in his spaghetti noodle, knowing from experience how much that hurts.
Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and both squid girl and the blue Italian rushed towards the door, wanting to see who was there.
SMG4 opened it first, Meggy standing just a few feet behind him.
M

eggy stayed quiet, mentally prepared to face what she did. And apologize to Tari.
Luke opens the door and sees Tari, holding her large belly. "Hey SMG4, thought I'd stop by and ask you...how...the video is..coming along."
Tari's words slowly freeze to nothing as she sees Meggy standing in the background, looking at her with equal shock.
Meggy took her glance at Tari, first smiling at how she didn't change one bit. Sweet and beautiful...
Then she noticed the factor....
Meggy started shedding tears, realizing what she had left Tari alone on.
"Tari...Tari...I..." Meggy tries to walk closer, only for Tari to start running away.
Meggy silently looks at SMG4 "....what trimester is it...?"
"She could honestly give birth any hour now..." Luke shrugs.
Meggy's eyes widen, chasing after Tari. After all that she has missed, the birth shall not become one.