The Warrior and Her Human

Y/N - Your Name

The door shuts and the car drives off towards wherever it goes. Y/N sighed as he tiredly moves towards the porch of his house, his parents driving to a far off grocery store. The cold Autumn wind blowing across his body as orange leaves fall to the ground, it's his favorite time of the year. Fetching the keys from his pockets, that he recently find, he aimed it towards the two keyholes of the front door. After a few struggles shifting the keyholes, he finally gain access to the house. Opening the doors, he stepped in and took off his shoes, placing them in a shoe racket before walking the carpet in his socks.

Y/N turned left into the halls and walked all the way to his bedroom, carefully placing his backpack against the bed. He would normally roughly chuck it, but since its Thursday, he had no choice since he always brings his Switch with him. Before he can place the console back into the doc, he has to do his business in the restroom and change clothing. But before Y/N can, he felt himself on his back as someone stands on top of him. He opens his eyes to see the sharp edge of a nail near between his eyes and a familiar figure staring daggers at him.

"State your business, Intruder!" An immediately familiar voice commands, "I won't have a criminal ruin my mate's house!"

"Chill, Hornet!" Y/N yelled back, "Its me!"

It took her a while, but the bug above him widens her eyes as she gets off and disarms her weapon.

"Oh, my... my sincere apologies, Y/N." The girl apologised.

"Don't worry about it," The 18 year old said as Hornet helps him up, "Though, it baffles me how you can't recognize your boyfriend."

"My awakening is due to your cause of entering this room clumsily" She retorted, "I was alarmed, and thought there was an intruder."

"Oh" He replied, "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Hornet said, "I'm doing my weekly visits, you weren't here yet, but your parents are kind enough to let me in."

"So that's why you're sleeping on my bed?"

"I grew weary of your absence" Hornet claimed, "Why, am I not allowed?"

Hornet really enjoys sleeping on Y/N's bed, and her face thinking about the possibility of no longer sleeping there shifts her face to sadness.

"No, you're allowed, I'm just perplexed"

"Oh, well, that's good" The princess happily said.

"Yeah, anyways, I'm gonna change clothes now." Y/N awkwardly said.

"Oh, well this is going to be a treat for me!" Hornet pervertedly said as she sits on the bed, as if expecting a strip dance.

"What?" Y/N raised a brow, stripping to his boxers and socks before replacing them to his home clothes, "But you see me naked all the time! When we shower, when we have sex, yadda yadda."

"Correct, but seeing your smooth skin, its special, you know?"

"Right," He said as he finishes putting those on, "Well, I hope you don't mind, but I have to do some homework first."

"Oh, come on!" Hornet sighed, "I left the kingdom to spend the weekend with you!"

Yeah, the Kingdom, she didn't name it yet, even though it's been a year. Y/N somehow ended up in an underground passageway, where upon he stumbled into an already decayed kingdom of Hallownest. Typically, its Dirtmouth as his first stop, meeting baffled and curious bugs, some include mosquitoes, flies and beetles. While the town is well populated and having a variety of bugs, they're all struggling to live under the conditions. It gets so much worse to the point the underground started collapsing.