Chapter : 4

Min Yoongi was a man of few words, but his words were cruel. He kept me in the empty white cell for I don't know how many days. It was frustrating how he behaved, all superior and out of reach. He came and went as he pleased, made me beg for simplest of things and laughed loudly when I started to cry under his pressure.

It was someday in the middle of drinking water from his hand, that I heard him ask a genuine question, "Have you ever considered punching anyone?"

I was puzzled at his question, looking up to stare at his pale face, which was riddled with maturity. "What would you say to practicing some martial arts, you look better than before."

As an reaction to his comment I did tilt my head to take a look at myself. And surely, even if my hands were tied, I looked healthy, more than just bones and nerves. My skin wasn't pale now, more like a bit tinted with red.

"If I can train you, I am sure we will get a hefty price for you."

My eyes snapped up to look at him, as he observed me like he always did. Curious, arrogant and greedy.

"Please master, tell me what is going on, it has been days since but you never tell me anything."

I am sure speaking to him so boldly will get me starved or something, but I was too tired of doing anything else.

Yoongi laughed at my frustration, "Seems like the puppy is finally growing up."

I glared at his mocking, not knowing what a puppy was, but something told me it was not a very good thing to be compared to a puppy.

"Fine I would tell you everything, but for now you will have to wait."

And wait I did. 

Days passed again and Min Yoongi still did not elaborate on my situation. But my patience was not a fickle thing, I had learned from my time on SU. That if you are too hasty, you lose the earliest.

~~

Finally on the day when my anger had managed to trickle out, Yoongi rushed into the cell with two men, ordering them to grab me and follow him.

So they roughly cut the ropes that bound me to the chair and lifted me up since I was still not attuned to walking on my own two legs. I blamed Yoongi for that little incompetence.

Hurried in pace they pulled me outside the cell for the first time and I gaped at the scene that greeted me, there were tall things with green colour to them, thin yet thick, with numerous small round shaped floppy things attached to the thin appendages. They were poking out from a brown colored rough surface and the air around was heavy, but fresh.

I groaned as the light around pierced my eyes, the view above bluish white, with soft things moving slowly. Were those soft things what they called 'clouds' and the bluish white view the 'sky'.

"The brown surface you walk upon is the land, and the green things you see are the trees."

I looked at Min Yoongi as he walked through from between the green things he called 'trees'. And I breathed in a staggering one as the term 'land' overwhelmed me. I deciphered that this meant I was on Earth.

I flinched though, when something sharp but soft brushed across my cheeks as the two burly men dragging me dived a little to move forward.

"Are these trees poisonous or something? Why do they all look so different?"

Yoongi from the front chuckled, "They are living things, but unlike you and me they don't speak or talk or move. Some of them are dangerous, but these won't harm you. The thing which brushed against you is called a 'leaf' and it is a part of the tree, a feature that all the trees have. Like you have a hand, they have leaves. A bunch of leaf when together is called 'leaves'."