Imagine Ft. Sammy

So in this imagine here is all little back sstory: So you and jack have been dating for a year. Things are going great , you are the schools power couple, love is great, and jacks loves you. But when his friend sammy comes to town what will happen with you and jack?

Ok so here is .

It was a warm sunny day. Sun shinning and you are at the beach with your boyfrriend, Jack. Holy shit he has a nice body and personality. That you hvae loved for the last year. But its not just his personanlity that you love.... After a couple of awkward jk its never awkward with him he chimes in and says : "Hey babe you ready to go?"

"Sure" you respond beacuse you have been at the beach swimming ,tanning and, making out all day. You pack up your stuff and head back to your house. You go to your house becasue you know that your mom is away on buisness like always and you will have your house to yourslef and jack... How you like it. You hop in his jeep and before you know it you are at home and in the shower rinsing all of the sand out of your hair. But all ,of the sudden you hear someone in your bathroom ... What the hell you are thinnking iand you call out "jack??"

"Yes baby girl its just me." holy shit it's hot when he says that.

Need some help in there he called to you

and you of course reply with yes daddy. what he likes to hear most.

He comes into the shower with you and takes off his swimming shorts... revealing his nice hot memeber. You love him in the shower and it is the most intense thing that you and him have ever had. Then you soon hop out of the shower anad change into one of you favorite shirts he has at your house. by this time its late evening and you cuddle up to him and watch netflix. But after not to long you guys start smoking. A usal thing for you two.. Then you find yourself falling asleep in his high arms on cloud nine.. In the next morning you awake up at around 10 to a snoring Jack . you dicide to go down stair and make him his favorite breakfast.; pancakes. as you start to make them you feel a pair of fimiliar hands wrap around your waist. It was jack obviously.

' Morning baby."

"Good lord gilisnky , You scacred me."

"oopps babe''''

You know he doesnt care beaccccsue you arnt really scared.

he grabs you and puts you in the counter and grabs your face and starts to kiss you. this is your favortie thing. He does it to you, he is such a tease sometime, and you love it. Then you Finally finish making jacks favorite pancakes and sit down and eat. Just flirting before jack mentions that you guys will be going at little later to pick up one of his friends from the air port; Sasmmy . Sammy Wilkonson. 0OK cool. Sammy has had a crush on you forever but jack some how doesnt know aboout and that is fine you with you . You clean up breakfast and head to get ready. You do your usual make up routine; Foundation and mascara . Then you straighten your hair and you are ready to go. "'Damn babe" jack says to you when he sees you. He knows that this is basic but thats ok .You too head to the air port and listen for Sammy's flght : Flight 18. Then it is finaly called. You head over to the gate and see sammy already there. Has he gotten hoter? you think to your self

He runs up to you snd jack with open arms. He hugs jack then you. He smells so great. Wait stop you are with jack, You cant ruin your guises relationship. You head to Taco Ball and sit dow across from sammy. And Jack next to him . You order your food and jack runs to the bathroom ,Sammy lightly kicks you under the table flirting and you start to flirt with him until jack come back from the bathroosm and your have your food . Just having regular conversation but it is hard when you have Sammys long eyelashses and brown eyes staring across from you. You guys eat your food and head back to jacks hous. at Jacks hous you him and sammy will be staying there for they next couple of days.

Jack Goes up stair and takes a shower leaving you and sammy down stairs with the weed. YOU two smoke together and then out of no where he kises you softy and unexpectedly. But you dont stop him because it is so good. athen he whispers to you " if you like that there is more where it came from" Wow you love jack but there is just something about sammy that is just such a turn on. then to end the awkwardness you take another hit of the good stuff. Then eventually jack comes back and joins you and him you and Sammy smoke and just talk for hours until itts kinda late and you guys are hungry as fuck. You order your favoorite pizza . Pepperoni. When you guys eat jack keeps on being touchy with you . You think that he is doing this because Sam hasnt taken his perfect brown eyes off of you this hole night. and jack is very protective. But you Dont mind it. Then its very late and you head off to your rooms. Jack is telling you that he loves you while kissing your neck and. That escalates to a make out session then ,frickle Frakle.

Then you stop and are laying there with jack when he tells you that he wants you to be happy. And smoke weed and its a basic repeat of last night until He falls asleep and you walk over to Sammys room you cant avoid him and his tempting slef, He comes up to you and says told you baby here it is. revaling his member to you guys love and then you head back to bed wiht jack You cuddle with him the rest of the night. Then in the morning you wake up and hear jack say to you that " I know whwat you did lasts night." Your heart stops and you think that your relationship is over until Jack speaks up again and says " But its ok i want you to have fun Sammy is ok. He was k with you having a little fling with sammy. But as long as he was always your daddy and he would be, The rest of the weekend was full of Canibis smoking, frickle frakle and, good time with your favorites, Your boyfrind and your flrity friend. It was probaly the best time of your life

Hey so i hope you liked . I worked on it and i love it and i hope that you do to. Please let me know what you think. I appreciate it a lot. thank you stay beautiful and remebr that When life is hard Jack Gilinsksy is harder.(; ps sorry about all of the spelling errors