The strike

When Jack got home, he went into his study. He tried to pick a very strange book, which he had never seen before, then he found a key hole on the shelf, he looked closer, then he ignored it. He opened the strange book and found a key in it. He said "maybe this key is linked to that keyhole". He inserted the key inside and the shelf burst open, "What the heck"he whispered. When he got into the surprisingly large room, he saw none other than Mick Fury a.k.a Jack's father. "Dad" said Jack, "wow! look at this room I just found" said  Jack's dad. "You're a bad liar dad and what is this place"said Jack , "this is my training room, I have   superpowers" said Jack's dad. "Yeah! right" said Jack, "I knew your answer and I intend to show you" said Jack's dad as he throws a massive lightning bolt on a training dummy. "What the pork" Jack screamed, "you have powers too, but they can only activate if you get struck by lightning or electrocuted". Suddenly Jack ran to a wall socket, dismantled it and electrocuted himself, in a few seconds, Jack could run faster than the speed of light, shoot out lightning bolts, he had super strength, he could fly and could skate on air.
          This is the rise of a new hero.