THE VILLAIN 2

After his encounter with "RAGNAR THE CHALLENGER",Jack and his dad investigated but couldn't find out who RAGNAR was. Jack was happy........ who am I kidding, Jack was mad. I know what you're thinking why is he mad when he's a local hero. Well this is his challenge or should I say his challenger, "RAGNAR THE CHALLENGER", Jack was angry that he couldn't even give RAGNAR a painful beating, he could just throw a lightning bolt at him or a her, I guess we'll find out as the story continues.
           When Jack got to school, his best friends the Hills brothers were in trouble for pranking a student, by the way I forgot to tell u that they were major pranksters. The worst part was that they were to spend 2 hours of detention filled with weirdos like "funky frank", but seriously, the dude is really gross. After 2 excruciating hours of detention, the twins were finally released, but seriously I myself wouldn't want to go through  that detention experience, because it is so confusing, frustrating & weirdly irritating 😯😲😵😡. When Jack got home, he was so happy because his dad bought him his favourite books friends and happy alone....... what a dork, I mean books are great, I love books but who would be happy to see books apart from notebooks and diaries, I mean be cool man! When he was about to open "Happy alone" he heard a news report saying RAGNAR was looking for LIGHTBOLT. Jack was so happy that he could fight RAGNAR again........I mean who in their right minds would be happy in the face of danger, that's just crazy.
To be continued.

Answer the question below;
What is Jack's dad's real name.
Show ur answer in the comment.

Read;
●Happy Alone
●Friends
●When love hurts

Follow me @Tammywilson12
Follow my friends @Fairi1107
                                  @IfeyinwaClara
                                     @Alexmitchy