Part 3

*Eddie*
I grab my backpack and everything I need. I start to bike home. When I get home, I go up to my Mom, who is making brownies.
"Momma, I made some friends at school. They asked me if I wanted to have a sleepover. Can I go as long as I do my homework?" I ask in my sweetest voice.
"Who are these kids? I don't want you hanging out with that Richie Tozier and Beverly girl, they're bad influences." My Mom states.
"No, they aren't going to be there." I lie.
"Okay, fine." She sasses.
"Thanks, Mommy!" I exclaim. I immediately go upstairs and text Richie saying I'm going to be there.
*3 hours later*
"Bye, Mommy! See you tomorrow." I say, as I hop on my bike. I go to the end of the street where I meet none other than Richie Tozier.
"Hey, Eds!" Richie shouts.
"Don't call me that!" I tell him. I follow him to his house. When we get there, he opens the door. When we walk in, I can immediately smell vodka and weed. I scrunch up my nose to mask the smell a little.
"I'm sorry for the smell. It's just my parents." Richie says. He sound so disappointed.
"It's okay." I follow him to his room where the rest of the Losers' are. Everyone sort of freezes.
"I'm sorry. I'll leave." I say and I turn around. Richie grabs my shoulder. I'm on the verge of tears.
"Eds, stay, I didn't tell them you were coming." Richie explains.
"O-Okay." I whisper. I turn around and everyone's smiling. I suddenly feel like I have friends.