Pt 2|| 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍

*Colby's POV

As Kian moved out of the entrance, I seen a familiar, beautiful face, the girl that I love, Remi.

"Remi?" I question in shock as my eyes met her watery ones.

"Hi Colby." She smiled as a tear ran down her face.

"When did you get here?" I ask quickly.

"Today." She laughed wiping her tears. "Take chances, am I right?" Remi look disappointed in me, but I didn't know what to do. I was shocked.

"Can you give the girl a damn hug already?!" Sam laughed as she ran up to me and fell into my arms. I held onto her embrace for a bit then let her as she grabbed my faces, showing that tears ran down my face.

"I missed you. A lot. I wish I had stayed, I regret everything." She cried, but a smile still lingered on her face.

"Remi don't say that. You have a future ahead of you." I smiled as I hugged her again. I missed her, but for some reason I was just scared to let her back in.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to just randomly barge in your life again. It's just I've been thinking a lot lately and I really wanna move back to Cali." Remi said as she let go of the hug and started walking around a bit.

"No it's ok. And what about college?" I asked with a concerned look on my face.

"Colby. I want to be here with my friends and you and... I don't wanna go back." She sniffed as she sat on the couch.

"How about we give y'all some alone time." Sam suggested as they left the apartment, closing the door.

*Remi's POV

Sam and them left to give me and Colby alone time, which I was nervous for. (Sorry it's not suppose to be bold but I'm to lazy to change it sooooo.)

"Colby, I just... I." I chocked on my words, scared to tell him the way I feel.

"Wait or you pregnant?!" He jumped as I slapped him on the arm. I was too young, only the age of 21, I'm not ready for that and neither is he.

"Colby no! I just really miss you." I said.

"I miss you too, Remi. How have you been?" He asked as he rubbed my back to calm me down.

"Stressed, tired, lonely, so not the best. How bout you?" I rolled my eyes with a fake laugh.

"Been alright. Cleansed my demons away, but I've been pretty lonely too. You actually forgot something here." He smiled as he got up and lead me to his room.

"Oh I didn't know I let....." Right when we showed me the item, my mouth dropped. It was Colby's T-shirt he gave me so I had something of him. "Oh my gosh. I totally forgot about this!" I smiled as he handed it to me as I took a big smell of it giving me nostalgia.

"Yeah." He awkwardly chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You also forgot this." He blushed as he handed me my laced thong, making me blush too.

"Oh. I'm, uh so sorry." I nervously said as he chuckled.

"It's ok." He bit his lip as he studied my body. His eyes finally met mine and a they were filled with lust.

"Colby." I whispered as he got real close to my face, cupping it. He slowly leaned in for a kiss, which became into a make out. I jumped around his waist as he held on to my thighs.

"Remi I want you so bad." He growled as we caught our breath.

"Colby we can't." I blushed.

"Please." Colby whimpered.

"Do you miss me or do you just miss my body?" I asked as I let go of his grip. "Please let me know."

"Remi." He whispered as he tried pulling me back as I tried open the door. "I miss all of you."

"I miss all of you too, but I'm not just going to hop in bed with you that quick. Probably don't even really wanna talk to me." I vented.

"Remi what do you mea..." I cut him off.

"Colby I love you and miss you. You are the reason I'm here, but if I'm making the wrong decision please tell me before I make my final decision." I said as a tear rolled down my face.

"How long are you staying?" He asked in concern.

"Two weeks, Colby. Two weeks."

"Ok." He said as he let go of my hand.

"Bye Colby. I'll see you tomorrow uh." I said as I walked out the door.

"Remi I-" the door closed, not letting his words continue.

*Colby's POV

"Remi I-" the door slams as I finished my sentence. "Miss you."

Things between me and Remi went to far though. It was supposed to be a summer thing, but I realize I wanted her, but she wanted college. Now she's here and she making a decision to stay or leave in two weeks. So that means in two weeks I could fix our relationship or whatever it is and keep her in L.A.; or I could end up fuck and she'll go home.

"Fuck." I mumbled in to my hands as I started crying. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said as I wiped my eyes.

"Hey buddy, you ok?" Sam asked as he sat next to me on the couch.

I looked into his eyes and tears started to flow down. "I fucked up. I broke her heart, she fell for me, Sam. And now she's shattered." I cried.

"What are you talkin-.... oh shit." He realized as he stressfully ran his finger through his hair.

"Yea. We got a little to close while she 'slept on my couch.' And now she's hurt and now Kian's gonna kill me." I through up the quote, quote and Sam covered his mouth in awe.

"Colby. You were sleeping with her. I knew that y'all were close but not that close, damn." Sam said.

"Sam I realize that! I know I did something stupid! I know I hurt! I know ok!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry." Sam huffed. " I didn't realize that you were that hurt."

"It ok, I should be apologizing." I hugged my best friend. "I'm sorry Sam."

"It's ok, brother." He smiled. "You mix shit with Remi before she makes a decision, ok?"

"I'll try." I weakly smiled.

Sometimes you just can't just change a person's perspective. I will fuck up I know. It's not that hard.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys so obviously if you look at my views, people don't read my shit so if you like it recommend it to your friends please.😂 I'm not the best writer, but I mean. My friend already got almost two hundred views on her story with only three chapters. I suck like damn. Well sorry I'm late with the update, thanks for that one person who reads my shit.😂🖤 Love y'all! Vote, comment, criticize, idc. Byeeeee hope enjoyed.
~Mal👻