The Galla

When I woke up the next morning I saw that Clint brought the book series I requested as well as some breakfast and a few water bottles. He may not be the Barton I have known for a year but his generosity and kindness was still there. He's like the big brother I've never had. He helped train me on my hand to hand combat, taught me how to use a gun and make the best grilled cheese ever made in human history. He also introduced me to his partner Natasha Romanoff, also known as Black Widow. She helped Clint train me whenever he was teaching me a new move and was the guinea pig for demonstrations. She also taught me how to pick a lock too.

I was currently in my cell/ room reading the first book of (favorite series). I put a bookmark in the book saving my spot and stretch my arms after setting the book down. After I swung my arms in circles the door opens and Clint comes in with a white box with a green ribbon on it. "Hey y/n. Loki sent me to give you something." He said as he sat the box on the cot. "What is it?" I asked going to the box. Clint motioned me to open the box and I nodded. As I untie the bow and removed the lid I see a green and gold dress in it.

I let out an annoyed sigh

I let out an annoyed sigh. "Tell Loki that I don't wear dresses." I said handing him the box and he hands it back to me. "He said that their is going to be a surprise and he insisted you to wear it." He explained. I sat the box down and looked at him. "What's the surprise?" I asked crossing my arms. "I can't tell you. Orders are orders." He said as he walked to the door. He then turned to me and pointed to the box. "Their is makeup in their too. Loki will come to pick you up." He then walked out closing and locking the door. I let out a sigh and look at the box. "As I said... I don't wear dresses anymore. But that doesn't mean that I don't wear makeup." I said to myself.

🐍le time skip🐍

After a while of cleaning my face and attempting to use my magic again I decided to put on some makeup and not even bother putting on the dress. As I was  finishing my eye shadow I hear the door open and I see Loki walk in. He was in a black suit and tie with a green scarf that had a gold pattern. I then look down to see that he transformed the spear into a walking cane. He then looks me up and down in disappointment. "No, no darling. This won't do." He said shaking his head. Loki then lifted up his hand and flicked his wrist making a green smoke form around me. I gasp as I feel my SHIELD uniform be replaced by a soft silk and my hair being pulled up. As the smoke cleared I see that I was in the dress Loki picked out for me and my hair was in one of those princess buns.

I look up at Loki to see him smiling. "Now that's better." He said. I huff crossing my arms. "I thought I told Clint that I don't wear dresses." I said. "But you sure do look ravishing in them. I have a gift for you. Turn around little dove." He said. I roll my eyes and turn around. Next thing I knew I felt a cool metal against my exposed skin below my collarbone. After a few quick seconds he finishes what he was doing and gently places his hands on my bare shoulders leads me to the mirror I was using to put on my make up. I look at my reflection to see that he put a necklace on around my neck.