Ch-1 /STARSTRUCK/💓

Hi I'm Udeeta and this is my second acc. on wattpad lets see where it goes for now just enjoy the story!☺

Y/n's POV

Oh shit! I'm late again!My manager's gonna kill me with his boring punctuality lecture! AGAIN!
*as you run through the hallway to the hall you see your bandmates & your manager rushing here and there, as soon as they see you,your bandmates are all smiles as your manager walks upto you and says,*

'I know you're always late but right now I don't have time to scold you about that'
'Oh, Im sooo sorry Mark I was tired'
'Ok now we have an issue to solve'
*as he takes a deep breath,doesn't say a word instead shows you a video*

It's a video of BTS where they are asked about their female crushes and Jungkook says, 'I have a huge crush on y/n and it's quite strong'*as his cheeks turn red*as he continues 'it's been many months but I never really got a chance to express my feelings and I never had a chance to meet her'

*as soon as he finishes your manager snatches the phone from your hand and tells you to meet a publicist so you ask*

'Why will I need a publicist?'
'So that you can answer the media when they smash their cameras on your face'
'Ummm.. Ok if you say that it's so serious but when and where?'
'Noravelle office, 5PM sharp, don't be late'

*as he pats your back*

~your bandmates~
Jaolin,Sina and Anny/

*as you get up on stage for a sound check Jaolin approaches you*

'What's up y/n?'
'I just heard from Mark'
'How are you holding up?'
'I don't know Jao. *you take a deep breath* everything's happening so fast Im not able to think clearly'

*Jaolin hugs you tightly*

'Everything will be okay once you give it a shot'

*you rest your head on Jao's left shoulder and close your eyes to take a deep sigh of relief, Jaolin is someone you can really rely on when you need a support system at your service. Sometimes she's not able to provide a solution but she always says 'it's ok' and that feeling of trusting somebody is a big thing*💜

*As you are the youngest member of the band, you do sometimes get offs from the manager. All of you are teenagers*

Y/n's age-17
Jaolin's age-17
Anny's age-18
Sina's age-19
Jaolin is older than you. Only by some months so you both get along with each other pretty well...

You guys have known each other for many years now and your bond is strong

You guys have known each other for many years now and your bond is strong. You are pampered by your elders mostly Anny is the 'momma' of the group.
Sina is the funny one
Jaolin is quite the silent romantic one and you, you are the 'smiling savage' kinda girl XD

*5PM Noravelle office,you sit there waiting for the publicist to call you in*
*5:20PM she invites you in her office.*

'So,hello y/n I'm Nora. Nora Fatima'
'Hello'
'I know your situation. Let me give you some tips and tricks'
'Umm ok?'😕
'BTS is big right now in the industry so you shouldn't have a bad relation with them it's better if you have a good one.I obviously can't tell you to forcefully fall in love with a guy but I would say that try to be his friend or maybe girlfriend if possible. But slowly, take time to catch feelings'

*you shrug & nod your head*

'But what if he approaches me about all this'
'You have to stay calm beacuse the world know that you are a cool, bold yet sweet person. You can't get all shaky in front of him'
'I understand your point. So you basically want me to ignore him.'
'Nah,don't ignore him that's worse.Don't show too much interest.PLAY it cool no matter how many times the paparazzi tries to manipulate you'
'Ok got ya'
'And whenever they ask you if you guys are together or not, don't say no say something which is neutral like, 'maybe someday, I don't know yet' like this try to avoid the topic'
*you take a deep breath'
'Alright I understand what you are saying'
'Bbye sweetie, take care'
'Bye Nora and thank you'
'No problem sweetheart'
*she says with a warm smile on her face, you smile back and leave'

*8PM you sit on the sofa waiting for your bandmates to come back home*

Anny: Are you ok? Why didn't you attend the dance practice?
You: I am fine just a little headache
Sina: I'm suppose to teach you today's lessons.
Jaolin: I hope your meeting with her went well.
You: yes she's was actually nice. She told me how to handle the media.It went well. *giving her a small smile*

*everybody gathers around you giving you a hug. You wrap your arms around them trying to hug back*

You: I'm fine guys, it's ok. 😶

*1PM* you twist and turn on your bed not being able to sleep. You are still thinking about what Nora told you.
You start checking your phone and fall asleep.🌉

/Hello Udeeta here

/Hello Udeeta here. Liking the story so far?Vote the story and stay tuned for the next chapter will be a BLAST. Stay with me in this journey💜/