Ch-5/Dont deserve you/

*RapMonster approaches you*

'Hello!I'm RapMonster from BTS'

*you are too stoked to answer him but you manage to answer*

'Yeah, I mean who doesn't know you guys!?'
'Haha..*he smiles with his dimples shining on his white cheeks* by the way this is Jungkook.. he's the maknae of the group'
'Umm.. maknae?..'
'Maknae is like the youngest member of the group'
'Oh yeah I met him earlier. Infact I think I met all of you right?'
'Yeah yeah at the entrance'
'Hmm.. So.. how's it going? Do you like the party?'
*as you both are having a quality conversation, Jungkook is not saying anything. He's just looking at you and turning his head to look somewhere else whenever you are making eye contact with him*

'Yeah I love the party, the poster was great. All of you look really umm...'
'Powerful?'
'Yeah.. powerful.. You look really powerful'
'Thank you so much. I'm glad that you liked it'☺

*after a pretty fine conversation they leave you at the bar. You look around and notice Sina and Jaolin talking to BTS's V,J-hope & Jin*

Y/n's POV

why are THEY talking to THEM. Woah they're laughing pretty hard. Huh! I thought I could trust my girls.whatever.

*you approach Selena Gomez. You and Selena have been great internet friends since a long time but you never got a chance to meet her in private. So you take the lead today*

'Hey Selena!'

*as soon as she notices you, she runs at you to get a hug*

'Oh my god, how have you been?'
'I'm fine.. just fine.. '
'Maybe I shouldn't ask you this but are you okay with that BTS rumour?'
'I'm not ok with that and them being here is just too much..huh..I'm stressed'
'Is it true that he's after you?'
'Yeah he expressed his feelings in a talk show'
'Are you happy with what he feels?'

*you want to say yes but Mark has told you to not trust anybody in the industry*

'No.. I mean it was really sudden..You know what I mean..'
'I understand you' *she pulls you in for a hug, it is deep. You can feel her warm breath on your forehead.You take a deep sigh of a warm hug as pappirazzi clicks a cute picture of you two*

You take a deep sigh of a warm hug as pappirazzi clicks a cute picture of you two*

'I just want you to be fine'
'Hm... I'm trying'

*this time you exchange phone numbers with each other and you guys click some pictures with many other people*