five

...

"wh-what the-" she stuttered, walking back slowly looking at him with fear, he was real. he was breathing, she felt his warmth, hes right there, infront of her eyes. "desi.." he approached her, she slapped him on the face and ran out the house, it was pouring rain and sunlight was almost gone.

but she didnt care, she was confused, she was scared. she was also drenched, her clothes were soaked and her hair was all down because of how wet and heavy it is, she put a hand through her hair and combed her bangs back, so it wasnt obstructing her feild of vision. she was heavy breathing, turning her back on the house and looking up at the sky.

then she turned around to see him by her door, they locked eyes for a second, he was also heavy breathing. the raindrops on his head were slowly soaking his hair, and his whole body grew pale. it wasnt noticable but it was the only thing that desi saw of him.
she closed her eyes wishing she was just hallucinating or daydreaming or SOMETHING. she couldnt believe her eyes. then as she opened her eyes

he was infront of her.

she gasped slightly, the slight warmth he brought that she felt near him, he inhaled deeply and let out a sigh before putting his hands on her jaw, and leaning down to kiss her, she melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back as she slowly went on her tippy toes.
the rain grew louder but they didnt hear anything, the sounds of the world muffled to their ears.

"i love you"
was all that she heard.