chapter 2

After the meeting with Rishabh, preeta had a hard time trying to control her emotions. A part of hers wanted to confront the lutras for what they had done to her? But the other part did not want to waste her time with that people. She had asked Navin to look at the other offers of colbarations that they have received before proceeding with the lutras. She had not revealed anyone in her family about the meeting and she did not intend to.

"I met preeta today " Rishabh dropped the bomb on his family at the time of the dinner. The lutras were beyond shocked .
" when, how, where? " Karan was the first one to recover from the shock and fire the questions.
Rishabh took a deep breath, " actually she had come to our office regarding some deal which included her company and we meet "
" Did she ask about us? " rakhi asked hopeful that preeta remained the same girl who always knew to forgive.
" No maa, she behaved casually as we were strangers and when I asked her to come home, she refused saying that she has important works " Rishabh revealed the truth. He did not want to give any false hopes to anyone.
" preeta can't do this. She is not
this " karan refused to believe preeta would act cold to someone.
" wow, what did you except from her , after everything you have done? She will forgive you and come running in your arms " Karan felt his own conscience poking him. He felt devastated that maybe preeta did not want anything to do with him.

" Rishabh get us preeta's address, we will go and apologize to her and her family personally " Kareena Bua spoke softly.
" yeah puttar " even Dadi agreed.
" I don't have her address nor anything related to her
whereouts " Rishabh informed sadly which disappointed the lutras as they felt they lost one last chance for redemption.
" but tomorrow there is meeting which she might attend " Rishabh said remembering that tomorrow here was a final meeting between theirs and preeta's company.
The lutras decided to take the chance for one last time.

Preeta was disinterested in attending the meeting but since this was the final one she somehow made up her mind to attend it and end it all. Navin had informed of a better collaboration with another company which would benefit them better and she had decided to accept it. Anything better than this deceitful lutras she had thought. She was attending the meeting to announce her decision to call off the deal.
Preeta opened the conference door and she was surprised to see the whole lutra family standing here and she saw him and she felt her emotions popping up which she had bottled up all this years. She wanted to avoid it, she wanted to avoid this confrontation. She did not want to do anything with this family. She did not want to get ruined once again.