Doctor who series 1 episode 1

Daleks of London

Page 1:

The doctor stood still in the TARDIS as he wondered around the controls. Donna wonders in with a cup of hot chocolate."When are we landing" she asked with an annoyed look on her face. "Soon,anyway finish your hot coco " the doctor replied. He set the coordinates on the console and pulled the lever. The TARDIS materialised. As Donna gets ready for another exciting adventure...

Page 2:
The duo stepped out the TARDIS as there  eyes where amazed at the sky high towers the police ships patroling the area. "Omg" Donna said with joy.
"London 89th century, a very good century indeed". The doctor added.
The two walked about as there eyes feast on views in front of them. A SCREAM is heard from a street away. The doctor glances into Donna's eye "looks like there's chaos" He said with an excited look...

Page 3:

The two ran to where the scream came from with curiosity written all over there faces. "Help ,she's dead" a woman screamed. The doctor ran towards the body on the floor. "I'm a doctor, what has just happened " the doctor asked.
"I'm Donna I'm here for for for work experience. Yea that's it work experience. Donna said
"she was walking out of the tower with her assistant when she just died. "Assistant?" The doctor asked...

Yea a dalek.... She replied....

Page 4:

"DALEK" Donna said with a look of danger on her face. The woman stood up as she laughed at the doctor and Donna. "Daleks the robots" the woman added. The doctor looked up at the woman as he saw a look of safety in her eyes. "You feel safe around them?" The doctor asked. The woman laughed. " Off course I do" The woman said with laughter. Donna felt as if she was being watched she looked up where she saw a dalek on the balcony...

Page 5:
"Doctor" Donna screamed. "What?" The doctor replied. Donna pointed to the dalek on the balcony as the doctor looked up and saw it. "New upgrade or maybe downgrade" he said with excitement but also curiosity. The woman butted in " that's her assistant , she called him Antony". The doctor and Donna decide to head up the tower to the dead woman's flat. Along the way they hear a sound that they dread to hear...

"Exterminate!"

Page 6:

"DOCTOR!" Donna yelled as she ran towards the room where they saw  dalek roaming down the corridor trying to kill the doctor. "Well I guess the daleks scanned me and found out my identity" the doctor said as the woman taps the doctor and Donna to follow her up to the dead woman's room. " By the way what's your name?" The doctor asked. "Marie" she replied.

" Here we are our room" she said...

Page 7: the three step in to the room where they Antony who turns around " Would you like a cup of tea" he said. The doctor stared at the dalek assistant in front of him. "it's very good" he said . Donna walking around it. When suddenly the ground began to shake like there was an earthquake. The doctor ran to the window. "It's the dalek fleet there moving to the next step" he said.

"Full invasion?" Donna asked....

Page 8:

The doctor and Donna looked up upon the sky as the daleks start to descend from the fleet ship . "I don't understand" the doctor said with a look of confusion on his face. "These dalek assistants are an experiment. They made a new dalek design they used humanity as the test subject. The test is now over and the results show the new design is perfect for invasions" the doctor said as he started to think of a plan...

Page 9:
A dalek storms as the doctor, Donna and Marie scream at the sight in front of them. "Exterminate" the dalek shouts as Marie falls down to the ground. "The window" Donna shouts as the two run to the window and spot a lift for the window cleaner the two get decide to jump. The doctor jumps with all his energy. The doctor makes it successfully he turns back. "Donna you can do it" he stares straight into her eyes. "Jump"
Donna gets ready ....she jumps with all her might hoping to make it on to the edge of the lift.

She misses it and falls..

Page 10:

Donna falls down the tower when suddenly she is teleported on board the dalek fleet ship. The doctor immediately knows where she is. He uses his sonic to make the lift go down the bottom of the tall tower. He climbs out and runs to the TARDIS.

Whoosh the TARDIS leaves.

Page 11:
the TARDIS lands on the dalek fleet ship. As the doctor actives his shield he steps out being careful with his every step. "There's no daleks onboard." He said with confusion. "Doctor!" Donna screams as she runs towards him. " I didn't harm her" a woman said as she comes from out the shadows. "Who are you?" The doctor asks. " Missy" she replied. "I never heard of you" the doctor answered back. "Missy realised she met an earlier incarnation."well the daleks are controlled by me and I activated kill mode. Kill any humans"

Page 12:
The doctor and Donna stand as they decide what there next move will be. "We'll look at my fleet a new design
I put them on the market people by them I slowly activate kill mode and there you go! The daleks from the ship were holograms" missy said with excitement. "I know what to do" the doctor said...

Page 13:

The doctor rushes to the controls as he fiddles around with the keyboard and buttons on the small blue control panel. "Send!" Missy stands in excitement "I knew you would stop me, I just wanted your attention. She said. Donna screams "well doctor I know you sent an update telling the daleks to deactivate permanently but I need you to take me to planet urox." Missy said as she held a sontaran blaster against Donna's head...

Page 14:

"Why?" The doctor asked. Donna stared at him with a death stare. "Get me out" she whispers. "My sister is there" missy replied.  Donna looked at the floor. " Why do you need the doctor?"  The doctor already knew as he looked at donna. "it was sent to another dimension which my TARDIS can Access...

Page 15:

Let's get going" missy said with excitement as the doctor walks into the TARDIS. He stops for a second " what about this ship" he asked. "It will automatically go back into space I stole it from planet nebula. Great technology, now let's go. They all step into the TARDIS unknown of what awaits them.

This was series 1 episode 1: daleks of London.

Next episode : Family of a time lord

Instagram: _tardis.stories_