Part 2

Jin's POV

I woke up in the morning and felt so happy because  I looked to my side and saw namjoon cuddling me .But then I felt something.
I felt wetness down there and I had   realized that I had wet myself.

I was scared of what namjoon would think since he just became my caregiver and is still not technically my boyfriend yet.
But everything became worse at that same moment I saw namjoon move.

Namjoon pov

I woke up and I felt a wetness in my stomach area. I pulled down the covers and looked down and saw a wet spot and had realized that Jin had peed his pants. In that moment I wasn't thinking straight and I just blurted our
"What the fuck Jin you are so gross you are such a freak next thing you know it your going to have to be potty trained ughhh you are such a freak."
I couldn't believe what I had just said to him and Jin couldn't either I grabbed my mouth and said "oh my god jinni didn't mean it I was bei-." Jin started crying and cut me off "I'm sorry I am a freak I am sorry I am not n-normal you should have t-told me and and told me I was a f-fweak."what he said broke my heart. He really believes  that he isn't normal and a freak.
"No jin I didn't mean it I swear it just slipped out I swe-."he had cut me off again and this time he was sobbing "I-it's fine you don't have to lie to me I know you thinks I am fweak."jin tried to get out off the bed and run of but he was still in little space and slipped of he was sobbing even louder than before and was screaming "I wan dada but hes no lub me no one love Jinnie."it broke my heart and I started to tear up but what he said next made me start cry "no one lub jinnie. Jinnie ugly Jinnie fat Jinnie no good enough for dada to lub Jin or for anyone to lub him Jinnie should die."
After that sentence I was straight up balling I ran up to jin picked him up and was bouncing him up and down "Jinnie I do love y-you daddy loves  you please jin Im sorry.

Third person POV

Jin felt  someone pick him up and saw namjoon He wanted to yell at him to let him down but He noticed that he was crying "dada why you crying dada no cry dada pwease smile please dada" namjoon couldn't help but smile when he heard his baby's voice "baby please forgive me I was being a very shitty caregiver"
"It's okay dada but..."namjoon was so scared in what he was going to say but all Jin said was "but, you swear and dada need to make a swear jar and put one dollor no swear." Namjoon just giggled "okay baby."
"Dada me fwel icky me wan baf"
"Okay baby I take you a bath and then I make you pancakes for breakfast" Jin smelled so cutely

"Otay dada""Come in dada you slow let's hurry so we can eat pancakes and watch " pwincess and da fwog" and cuwwle""Okay baby let's go"

"Otay dada"
"Come in dada you slow let's hurry so we can eat pancakes and watch " pwincess and da fwog" and cuwwle"
"Okay baby let's go"

And with that the spent the whole rest of the day cuddling.

576 words