Part 3

"Da way up."(wake) "Me hunry." Namjoon looked up and saw Jin shaking him "aww baby your hungry." Jin just look at him confused and made grabby hands.

"Ill take that as a yes baby."Namjoon walked down the stairs and set Jin on the counter. Jin saw Namjoon walk away from him and started to cry. Namjoon immediately picked him up and said baby i'm just going to make you a bottle, Namjoon set him down again but Jin started to cry again so Namjoon picked him up and put him on his hip. When he finally made the bottle he asked "what do you want to do now." 'Wets cuwwle." So we got on a couch and out a movie on.

Time skip because i'm lazy

After the movie was over I look to my side and saw my baby cuddling me. I was so happy I loved him so much. I was just staring at him that i didn't know he had woken up. "Dada wat you stawing at." "Oh sorry baby I was just looking at you. You are just so perfect and mine and only mine." I looked at his face and he he hid his face into his sweater paws. "Dada stop you make me bwush." "Oh baby I'm sorry, well lets get up i have surprise for you" His face lit up and was asking what it was none stop. "Calm down baby." "Sowwy dada i jus so happy me get supwise." "Well baby you know hobi right." he nodded "Well he just came out as a little to yoongi and yoongi and me were talking, and we were wondering if u would like a play date with hobi later on today." "Omg yes yes yes yes wen he come i hab to get weady for him and and and we hab to get my toys out so we can pway and and get food wots and wots of food and and....." "Calm down baby we will get all that ready in time don't worry. He will come around lunch time" "Otay dada."

Sorry I haven't been posting. And sorry if it's short