Daroach

Daroach was a simple mouse. A thief, yes, but there were plenty of others out there who did much worse stuff. He was part of a group of thieves, but again, that wasn't too unique. What made him unique were the encounters he had in the last days of his career.

They were never famous by any means, but they had quite a bit of a reputation. They were known for stealing some of the more bizarre things that normally would be ignored. Cheep lava lamps, boxes of paper clips, cakes left on the counter, and they even managed to steal an entire door frame.

While that last one did gain a little attention, it was a simple strawberry shortcake that changed things. That cake was the snack of none other than Kirby, protector of Dreamland. Another thing that was going on that day was the disposal of Dark Matter. Meta Knight trapped it in a box similar to the one used by Daroach to hide the cake. You can probably see how this was going to end.

So a bunch of boss battles and one possession later, he was in the hospital. It would take a few months to recover, but he managed. Later on he, and to a lesser extent The Squeak Squad, joined Kirby in the fight against Void Termina. The day was saved and a reformation group was made. What ever happened afterwards? Stay tuned to find out dear reader.