🌱Moving🌸

🌸Elizabeth🌸
I am sitting on a bench while reading in my favourite garden which located inside the castle.
Nothing as relaxing as a silent situation.
I take my favourite tea cup filled with tea and have a sip of it.
"Milady, Elizabeth? The king would like to meet you in the throne room," informed a maid.
I put the cup back and stand up, with a smile I said,"Thank you, I'll be there in a second,"
The maid bow politely and left as I take my step.

In the throne room
"Father? Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked and father stand up from his throne. Then he asked,
"My dear daughter, Elizabeth. Would it pleased you if I transfered you in another school?"
I quiet for awhile and think, in my school, every princesses are so mean and they very proud of their status.
"I think its okay, father. I don't think I'll survive in that school anymore," I said forming a smile.
Father replied,
"Don't worry las, your new school, Poposi Academy for princesses exactly your liking,"
My eyes sparkling brightly,
"Really?"

"Yes, that's what I've heard the principal, said,"
"So do you say 'yes'?"

"Of course, I would love to, thanks father!" I said happily, running and hug my father tightly.

"Your welcome dear," Replied Father.

•🌸🌸🌹🌹🌸🌸•
I'm sitting on my bed looking outside the window. My head's now full of imagination. Who will greet me first? Am I going to meet a great friend?
I also heard that a Prince school is nearby the Poposi Academy.
"Hmm... I'm afraid that happen again..." I sighed.
Suddenly, he came to my mind.
I blushed and chuckled,
"I want to meet you again..."

The next day
"Wow, milady you look beautiful in this school uniform," praised the maids.
"Thank you... And what with these bags?" I asked as all of my things have been packed in the bags.
"Your Majesty said that your journey to Poposi Academy will take a day. So don't wear the school uniform yet. We suggest you to wear this!" Explained the maid showing me my outfit on my way to Poposi Island.

"Thanks, its been a long time since I wear this outfit," I said cause I last wore it two years ago

•🌸🌸🌹🌹🌸🌸•
I am outside the castle with my father and the others.
"Be careful out there, Elizabeth. I wish you the best and if there's event come home," advised Father as he pat my snow hair.
"Sure, father. I'll take care of myself so don't worry okay," I said and smiled.
The maids put my things inside the car and everything's settled. I hug my father before I go inside the car.
I waved at father and the others as the car slowly left.
•🌸🌸🌹🌹🌸🌸•
I'm arrived at the airport and the day change to night.
"They were right... It sure takes a day... Its so exhausting..." I sighed. The driver helped me to carry all the bags inside the plane and I get the special seat too. Well its normal for us royalties.
"Thank you for your hardwork, I'm sorry if you're exhausted too," I thanked the driver.
"Its okay milady. If you may excuse me and have a safe trip,"
I smiled at the driver as he drive back to the castle.
The plane have flew away and I sit facing the window. The sky sure looks beautiful in night time.
I wipe my eyes and I realize I'm getting sleepy. "Good night dad..." I said before fully asleep.
The next morning
"Milady, we're arrived at Poposi Island now," a woman said and I wake up. My eyes widened to see how beautiful the place is!
I hold all my things as a man who'll lead me to my dorm come to help me.
Finally, I'm arrived safely to Poposi Island and I'm excited to start my first day of school today.

🌱Leon🌱
"Hey, do we have a tourist?" Asked Prince Ciel as he noticed a Class S plane flew toward Poposi Island.
"I don't think so, the plane must be for princes or princesses like us or it must be for a Millionaire maybe?" Explained Albert.
"Maybe it was the new student of Poposi Academy," Alex said.

"What?!!" All of them screamed.

"Ah, I heard about it.
She is from Italy, Princess Elizabeth Thompson," Charles said.
It took my attention as Charles said 'Elizabeth'.

"Elizabeth?"

Everybody landed their eyes on me.
"Wait, Leon... You know her?" Felix asked.
I think for awhile.
"I think I've heard this 'Elizabeth' before... Maybe just my imagination," I said and look upward.
"I am sure I've heard that name before but... When?"
I think thoroughly hoping I could remember.

"Italy? Maybe Gion know a little about her!" Said Junta.

"She must be his bride since they're in the same country," said Albert.

"I think Albert's right!" Charles said giving us a thumb up.
Albert glare dagger at Charles.

"You always agree with people's opinion!!! Don't you have one?!!!" Albert nag Charles as he's a kid. But I think I've really heard that name.

"Well, if what Albert says was true. I'm ready to tease Gion about it, haha!!!" Ciel said making a teasey smile.