Male!Ayano x Younger Sister!Bullied!Reader

You're his younger stepsis ahihi swETTWTET HOME ALALABAMA

------

Your POV:

I grunted as I was kicked against a locker. So early in the morning and I'm recieving my beating yet again. My books fell down with a thud on the floor, the slam surprising other students that were all by their each individual lockers.

"Stupid btch- always getting in my way!"

The tanned blond haired girl shouted at me, giving a kick to my arse which truly did hurt my ass bones. I coiled myself on the ground, like a cobra, but dumb- and simply listened to their harsh words being thrown at me.

"Little sht, listen here, we broke your nose once, and we can completely break it again till its disfunctional."
She leaned down to my face, and I looked up to glare at her.

She gave a mocking smirk, "useless trash. Look at you, can't even defend yourself. Tsk, c'mon, beat her up more till she gets dislocated bones!" She gave a menacing laugh right after.

My eyes widened at the mention of 'dislocated bones'.

OhellnaH-

My thought was cut off by a yank on my hair. I was pulled up to my feet and was immediately greeted with a punch. My head hit against the locker and blood spurted out of my oNce agaIn brokEn nOse.

She and her goons laughed at my figure, bloody and in pain.

A slap came, continuosly, and soon I could feel my cheeks go numb.

"P-lease- stop-" I choked out through my own blood, barely seeing anything through my half-lidded eyes.

Tears came running down and I closed my eyes shut, readying myself for another punch or, slap.

But, surprisingly, it never came.

"Are you gonna stop or am I gonna have to make you?"

A male's voice came through. It was familiar and sent shivers down my spine. I tried to crack my eyes open but to no avail.

"Wh- let go of me-!" The girl said, voice slightly shaking.

"You hurt my sister, and I kill you."

Oh- Ayano... My step-brother.

He said hurt but technically I am currently almost dying at the moment why was he eveN LATE-

Musume tsk'ed, struggling to get her grip out of Ayano's tight grasp. She didn't reply and Ayano proceeded to twist her arm in a way that didn't really dislocate her bones.

"Fck! Fine! I'm sorry, please just let go of me it hurts!" She cried out.

Ayano with a dead stare, blinked once and let go. He grabbed a hold of me, and carried me bridal style careful not to hurt me any further.

"(Y/n), I'll grt you treated first. But you, Musume, and your other friends, we're not yet done." He almost whispered the last few words, glaring and burning holes in their heads.

Musume glared back with the same amount of hatred and anger, before turning on her back and walking away.

Timeskip

"Ngh, Ayano, thanks... though- you were a little late." I gave a hoarse chuckle.

He stared at me with an amused look on his face. "Right. Late. I was busy doing... something.." he trailed off in the end, but then shook it off. "Anyway, I'll stay here with you. I don't need to go to class. I've aced all subjects perfectly anyway I can cope up." He said with a tint of ego showing.

I slowly nodded, skeptical.

"Okayy- thanks I guess." He blinked at me as a reply. Silence came and it was- awkward- to say the least. I stummered, not sure of how to break the tension.

"Uhm-"

"Keep it. Close your eyes and rest. No need to force yourself to start a conversation just because of an awkward atmosphere. I'll lay down my head here and rest too." He stated before laying his head down on his arms in the bed i was laying down on.

"O-okay..."

TimeskIp aGain

After getting my puncutred nose treated again, i had to wear bandages around my face which made me look like a mummy to be honest. I shook my head, and clung onto my brother's arm. It caight him off guard for a bit, staring down at me.

"Hey- it's okay. They're not here anymore. They won't hurt you anymore." His expression darkened, and I wasn't sure why. But I nodded and smiled up at him.

"All thanks to you."

And surprisingly, when I entered, they weren't there to greet me anymore. As in, all of them. It was surprising and strange at the same time.

"I wonder why they're all absent today..." i murmured under my breath.

Ayano's POV:

"I wonder why they're all absent today..."

Said (Y/n). I qyickly glanced at her, a tint of hope in me that she doesn't realize what I've done to them.
After all, I did stay up all night yesterday and my one excuse to her was, I was out for research on a project of mine.

For a split moment, my aura darkened as flashbacks of their screams rang back inside my mind. Their begs and pleads for help, asking for forgiveness from me was...

Surely, pleasurable to watch.