《Cake》male!Amao x Reader

~~~

Your POV:

"Well you know, I've always been interested in cooking andd baking but-- I'm uh you know-"

"-yeah, you suck at cooking, idiot."

I glared at the orange-haired girl before me, cheeks tinted with pink from embarassment as the memories came flooding back to me.

"Literally, I thought your kitchen was burning or something, only to find burnt cupcakes in there." She paused,
"And may I add, your cupcakes weren't even the right ingredients and thank God we didn't feed our visitors that." She continued.

I groaned, squinting my eyes shut and holdjng my hands up to my face

"Okay stOP- remembering those moments are KILLING MEE!" I yelled at her, she snorted and shook her head.

"Okay dumbass, anyway I've got to go now. I have to meet my senpai" Osana said as a smile was brought up to her face at the mention of her senpai.

"Ugh, you and your senpai, you disgust me." I mumbled, sadly she heard. Osana glared at me.

"Hey! Atleast my Senpai is swEET unlike the way you bake!" She shouted before hurrying to run for the door.

I watched after her with a concerned look, deciding to also go out of the classroom.

-shrek-

I made up my mind to go ahead and check out the cooking club, and though I know there's a 0% chance of me getting accepted in the club, atleast I could learn some tips and tricks from the club leader.

I arrived infront of the pinkish sliding doors, the smell of sweetness having had lead me here.

"Is that... cake? It smells so good." I said to myself with a smile, closing my eyes and breathing in the sweet smell.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't realize that I was walking inside already and- had bumped onto somebody.

"Ah- oh no!" The voice said.

fUUU-

I opened my eyes in shock, mouth wide open and jaw hanging. There in front of me laid a man, with cake all over his clothes, and face.

"Oh gOD- I'M SO SORRYY!!" I shouted, nearly crying out of guilt. I started breathing in a quick pace, I was scared he might hurt me or something-- for ruining his beautiful cake.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! I didn't see you and i- I was so distracted by the smell th-that I bumped into you I'm sorry! Please I'll clean the mess up I'll get you clothes and-and I'll bake you another cake--!" I said in a jumble.

The guy sweatdropped, shaking his head.

"Hey hey, relax. Calm down. It's okay." He gave me a smile as I peeked one eye open to look up to him.

He blushed, "maybe we should worry about the position we're in right now..." he stated, turning his head to the left.

"Oh-" I saw how uh- awkward the position was indeed. I was kneeing his croth and it's not pleasant indeed. My face turned tomato red, stuttering and quickly scrambling backwards.

"Fak- I'm sorry again! HHHH please I'll clean this up I'll make it up to you I promise!" I said and yet, he just gave a smile in return.

"No, don't bother. It's alright. May I ask, did you need something?" He chuckled.

"u-uh well I- I don't think I'll be accepted anymore because of this problem I caused..."

He looked at me, confused. "Oh? Were you thinking of joining our club?" I only looked at him, sheepishly smiling, he grinned at me.

"That's great! Come on, welcome to the cooking club!" It was my turn to be confused now. "Wait wha--"

He quickly stood up, offering a hand over to me. "I'm Amao, the leader of the cooking club! Don't worry about this, it can always be cleaned up anyway. You can just go ahead and help me in making the cake, after all, you did say you wanted to make it up to me right?" I slowly nodded.

"Well yes but-" He grinned agAin.

"Here's the ingredients. First always wash your hands, because in preparing any food hygeine is the first key that must always be in our minds. Then, always make sure you have the right measurings used, toppings and flavors can always come later." He explained.

I stared at him in awe as he continued speaking, moving along the kitchen still explaining.

Though I already messed things up, he still accepted me... I thought. It made me smile.

"Amao?"

"Hm?"

"You're really kind." I said, making him pause for a bit.

He looked back at me with a smile, "Of course. I don't like being agressive with my fellow people, and..." he placed down the whisk he was holding with his hand down oj the table and walked closer to me.

Placing a hand on my cheek, he brushed the hair out of my face.

"You're really pretty. I think I'm starting to like you." My face burst red once again and he giggled at my expression.

WhAt

Was all I could think at that moment. He went back to baking, leaving me standing there, frozen.

---

AaAaA sori the ending is uH ruShed i just really wanna publish something so yes BAHAHAHHA reQuest please thankS