Part 2: The Awakening

Trent, without being spotted, entered the abandoned house. Rian saw him and said, "Trent, no! Get back here!" The house wasn't burned down all the way. It still had the walls and some of the roof. Rian ran after him. Daniel, Kaylan, Aaron, and Chase (The Mailman) saw Rian and ran after him, too. Trent found the same closet (Like from book 1, better read it, if not) and almost opened the door. Rian tackled him. But then, the others jumped and crushed Rian. They got up. Rian said, "Really?" Daniel said, "Come on, you wouldn't come back inside a house like this, would you?" Rian said, "Yeah but, Trent came in so, I had to stop him." Aaron said, "Well, I'll be at my house for... something." Daniel asked, "Why..." Aaron rushed and said, "Okay, bye!" Kaylan said, "Oooooookay. Why did Trent come in here?" Rian said, "I don't know. What is he looking at?" Trent was staring at a glow. He opened the closet door. They all, except for Chase, shouted, "Noooooooooooooooo!" Trent shouted back, "Guys, would you keep quiet? I heard something." Everyone paused for a minute. Trent reopened the door. There wasn't any secret passage. It was weird. No button, no keys, nothing. They couldn't see anything that was there last time. Trent tried to see if he could find something that opens the secret passage. All he found was a handle to a switch. He looked everywhere for a switch. He finally found one in the pantry. He reattached the handle. He pulled it down. Something was triggered. Something became unlock. He went to check the closet. Nothing happened. He went back to pantry. He checked to see what was wrong. Then he went to the garage door in the pantry. It was locked at first, but then unlocked. He saw a bookshelf. There was a ATV, some building and work supplies, and a trophy case. Trent was looking around. He looked underneath the ATV, nothing there. He looked in the boxes with the supplies, nothing that looked mysterious. He tried moving the trophy case, it wouldn't budge. Then, he tried to leave the garage. He tried opening the door, but it was locked. He was stuck. Trent was looking for things. He saw a random sheet covering the garage door. He moved it. Trent saw something. He found a "Red" button. He pushed it. Something happened. Sirens started to go off. Daniel, Rian, Kaylan, and Chase heard the sirens. Daniel said, "Here we go again." Trent saw the bookshelf opening a secret passage. There was stairs. Trent went down the stairs. It was like a basement. He saw a tombstone. He read it aloud. It said, "Hail Lord, hail lord, shine so bright, with dark and might, your wish is my command." Thunderstorms began. Crazy things started. Something or someone came out of the tombstone. It looked like a mummy. It was crazy. It said, "Ahhhh, finally. You're here. I'm lonely. So lonely. Won't you join me?"