Part 12: The Rival

They got to the field. The Miles was there. They had Jabez. Rian said, "Jabez!" Mia said, "Take one step forward and I will cut his head off!" Rian stepped back. They threw Jabez towards them. Jabez didn't want to get up. Daniel said, "This is the battle where it all ends. With a Pokemon battle!" Mia said, "Alright then. Buried Alive!" Buried Alive showed up and said, "Them again? That's it. You're gonna die! Go, White Hand!" Trent said, "I'll take him. You go stop the Miles. Sylveon, I choose you! Sylveon, use Fairy Wind!" It was super effective against the White Hand. Buried Alive said, "Alright, White Hand, use Physic!" Sylveon was damaged. Trent said, "Don't give up. Sylveon, use Agility!" The White Hand's defense went down and Sylveon's speed went up. Buried Alive said, "No, White Hand, use Shadow Ball!" Sylveon dodged it. Trent said, "Sylveon, use Quick Attack!" The White Hand fainted. Buried Alive said, "No! Go, Gengar! Gengar, use Dark Pulse. Sylveon fainted. Trent said, "Sylveon!" Sylveon returned. Trent said, "That's it. Froakie, I choose you! Now Froakie, use Water Gun!" Gengar was damaged. Buried Alive said, "Gengar, use Shadow Ball!" Froakie was damaged. Trent said, "Froakie, use Water Pulse!" Gengar fainted. Buried Alive said, "No! That was the last strike! Go, White Hand. Now use Curse!" Froakie's attack and defense went down. Froakie lost some health, too. Trent said, "Huh? How can you lose health with Curse?" Buried Alive said, "Cause this time, I leveled the White Hands up and learned this Curse! And the Pokemon keeps it until it faints!" Trent said, "What? Not fair. Froakie, use Scratch!" The White Hand was damaged. Buried Alive said, "White Hand, use Shadow Ball. Froakie was damaged. Froakie also got hurt by the Curse. Trent said, "Froakie, don't give up on me! Use Bounce!" Froakie bounced into the air. Froakie landed on White Hand. The White Hand fainted. Buried Alive said, "No! Muk, go! Now Muk, use Physic!" Froakie fainted. Trent said, "No! Froakie! I'm sorry. Try and rest." Buried Alive said, "Next one!" Trent said, "You want me to use my next Pokemon? Alright then. Go, Mewtwo! Mewtwo, use Shadow Ball!" Muk fainted. Trent said, "You're out of options, and Pokemon." Buried Alive said, "Am I? Go, Ghost!" Ghost was a unknown Pokemon. Trent said, "You... you found a GHOST? That CAN'T be found anywhere! How..." Buried Alive said, "YOU'RE OUT OF OPTIONS! Ghost, use CURSE!" Trent said, "Another curse?" Buried Alive said, "This Curse eliminates the Pokemon and releases it!" Ghost used Curse. Mewtwo fainted and was released. Trent said, "Mewtwo!" Buried Alive said, "A swirl appears..." Trent said, "No!" Buried Alive continued, "It sucks in the Pokemon..." Trent said, "No, it can't be..." Buried Alive finished, "It... dies!" Mewtwo disappeared. Buried Alive said, "Now YOU have one left. Nice try." Trent said, "Mewtwo is gone. But that will never stop me from beating you! Go, Pikachu! Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ghost was damaged. Buried Alive said, "Ghost, use Curse!" Trent said, "Not this time. Pikachu, dodge it!" Pikachu dodged it. Trent said, "Pikachu, use Quick Attack!" Ghost was damaged. Buried Alive said, "Ghost use Curse!" Pikachu dodged it automatically. Trent said, "Pikachu, slow down! No, Pikachu, use Thundershock!" Ghost was damaged. Ghost nearly fainted. Buried Alive said, "Ghost, use CURSE!!!!!!" Pikachu started running at Ghost. Trent said, "Let's finished this! Pikachu, use Thunderwave!" It shocked Ghost. Ghost failed to use Curse. Trent said, "Pikachu, run at 'em!" Pikachu was running quickly. Ghost was scared to move. Buried Alive said, "No! Ghost, do something! Use Curse!" Ghost used Curse. Trent said, "Pikachu, use Protect and keep running!" It worked. Trent said, "FINISHED HIM! PIKACHU, USE TACKLE!" Pikachu gotten quicker. It was running straight towards Ghost. Pikachu said, "Pi-ka-chu!"... The ghost fainted.