Prologue

"Now, let us take a tour through this Freak Show!!" The ringmaster yelled out, arms up in the air for the group of twenty people around him. The people cheer. Most of the people were young adults and teenagers, although there were some little kids in the group too. "Now, I must warn you, no throwing things at the exhibits. Some may get ticked very easily." He said, narrowing his dark brown eyes and played with his black mustache. "Make sure to stay close to me, as we head off!" He called out, turning and walked into the large, circus-like tent.

   "Our first exhibit here is a man named Yealo. As you can see, he's part lion and part human, because of the mane-like hair around his head. He will eat raw meat, as well!" 
"Eww!" 
"Woah, cool!" 
"Can I take a picture?" One kid asked. The ringmaster chuckled, smirking. "Of course, of course! But there can be no flash photography. Or else." He gave a small glare, then huffs, watching the teenagers take pictures of the lion/human hybrid, then huffs turning. "Let us continue!" The ringleader called, and turned walking away, the group quickly following. Yealo glared after them with beady hazel eyes, then glanced towards the next 'exhibit', which was his tiger/human hybrid wife Hazel, and their child Petalia. It went the same way it went with him; the ringleader telling them about Hazel and Petalia, and the teenagers taking pictures. Soon they left, and Hazel looked over at Yealo with a frown on her face. 

   "Next up, the reptilian freaks! Now, don't be afraid. Most of them are really lazy, or really gentle...in fact, I'll get our famous one out now, Evara!" He called out, smiling and grabbed a key from out of his pocket, and turned walking to a large cage that held a half human half snake woman, who had long, blonde hair and a dark green snake from her waist down. He unlocked the door, and opened it. "Come on out Evara, we have company!" The ringmaster huffed out, staring at the woman.