Distant Past

As the kids walked towards the book, they heard something dropping from the sky, it dropped on Casser's forehead, he picked it up...and it was a key (A very weird type of looking key), Casser placed it in his pocket. Then they heard another sound, coming from the book. " you are belonging to the distant past and you are no longer in existence ". I have heard that somewhere, ......" Oh yes!, it was our uncle, he told us when we went to visit him, his last words were you are belonging to the distant past and you are no longer in existence" polly said.

" But why would he say that, and why would the book say that, books don't even talk right!?". Polly said in a curious voice..." well duhhh of course they can't speak you imbecile" casser said in an high tone.

Polly and Casser walked towards the book. When they reached out to grab the book it did not come out it was stuck, and when they tried to open it, it did not open. " Wait! Casser do not break it, look here there is a keyhole in the book". Casser reached into his pocket and took the key out. " I think the key goes here" said Casser.

He took the key, and placed it in the keyhole, Casser turned the key around and the book suddenly opened. It was blank, he flipped over the pages, but still it was blank. Then they waited for a while, and finally the books writing appeared. They both flipped over the pages and the book said that the author who wrote this was. Sir Willam Castor and Pollux. Casser flipped the page, and both continued to read. In the beginning of time we were created from one source, that was split into smaller and smaller units down to two souls and on rare ocasions, halves of one soul that would journey to earth to learn an experience of quality.

The men were children of the sun, the women were children if the earth and the partly male and female were children of the moon, which was born of the sun and earth. It is said that humans had great strength at all time and threatened to conquer the gods. ' why would.....", shush...lets continue.