The Twins

As they continued to read, it began to sound more interesting. The Twins Castor and Pollux, whose names are given to its two brightest stars. They will rise and conquer the world, when the full moon rises tonight. “ What is this all about ” said casser. “ I don’t know”, but do you find something strange that castor and pollux sound exactly familiar with our names”. “ We must be the twins, But why are your eyes like that ?, and why do I look so weird ?, everyone is scared of us. “ We have to know! “ said polly , “ let’s ask Athena, maybe she knows something about us “ . They took the book home. Apparently they never used to call their mother, mom it always used to be Athena. They opened the door and shouted out “ Athena!....” there was no sound.. 4 minutes ago “ we looked everywhere for her, in the bathroom, the cupboard, balcony, under the GIANT bed! that covered mostly everything in their room, and finally the beautiful prized table gifted by Andrioz Negro a very famous architecture that Athena constantly kept nagging about. “ wait do you here that” said casser “ wait there it is again “, “ Kids you came back i was so worried about you two, thank god your here ” said Athena. “ We still did not forgive you why are you hiding in the curtains what happened is there something wrong ” said polly, “ look what we have found its a big book, we went inside a cave and it was amazing “ said the both of them. “ let me see that ” Athena looked at the book in a surprised reaction, “ What,.. where did you get this from ” she said. How could they find it, i hid it where no one could ever find it, it is impossible is this the book.. she stopped, i hope they did not, “ what are you saying, is everything ok ”,The kids asked her. “ NO nothing is ok, i have to tell you something which i and your father as been hiding for many years, it is about that book you are carrying in your hands it tells you about your past and future, it tells you who you were and why you are not normal.” the mother said. 

The children gave the book to their mother in shock. Ok let me begin, It was a very long time ago when sir william castor and pollux defeated the dark forces that surrounded this universe, they were the two strongest men on earth but the weird thing about them was that they were in one body but two heads, they had supernatural powers that could transform the dead to alive. “ What if one day that the dark forces rise again and defeat us what would happen? “ said polly. Sir william castor announced that they will split them- selfs in half, pollux would go another way and castor would go another.