The Date

Jackilynn's POV

The way there was silent. We just walked through the many trees and said nothing. the plants were highlighted in many colors. I bent down to pick a few up.

I sat down near a couple pink and red ones. I plucked them from the soft soil and brought them up to my nose. they smelled of sweet honey. Piérré turned and smiled he walked towards me. he bent down to my height.

"Hey beautiful, we're almost there." He takes my hand and pulls me up. he removes the flowers from my gentle grip, and calmly puts it in my hair. I smile slightly as he intwines his hand in mine.

We walk through the last bit of woods, until we reach a clearing.

"It's so beautiful! How did you even find a place like this?"

I spun around until I toppled over into the flowers. I started laughing, then suddenly a hand pulled my up and I went crashing into a sturdy body. my head on his chest and his arm around me. I move away, feeling awkward and he laid out a picnic blanket. he soon sat down and patted the blanket, signaling for me to sit down.

I sat down on the blanket and he pulled out a bottle of wine.

"Do you want some?" He asks.

"No. I'm fine." I give him a quaint smile. He takes a decent sized gulp of his drink.

Then suddenly, he starts looking around frantically.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"O-oh nothing." he says with a sigh. he clams down for a few minutes, and then he starts looking around again.

"Is there somewhere you need to go? Because if that's the case, I'd rather you not search around frantically."

"No. I'm not leaving. you'll probably wander off." he says sternly.

"No I wont. I promise. just go do what you need to do." His face turns soft.

"Fine. but if I come back here and your not sitting on this blanket, you'll be in big trouble. do you understand?" He said warningly, as if I was a child.

"Yes I understand."

"There's food and drink in the basket, help yourself. and please don't get yourself into trouble." he pleaded. I nod my head as I look through the basket. he takes my hand and kissed it before he leaves.

I take an apple out of the basket and start eating it little by little. and after several hours, I feel like he won't come back.

And then, I hear a howl. I immediately look around to identify the creature. I look to my left and see nothing. but when I look to my right, I see a big black wolf stand just mere inches away from me.

I scream. I throw the apple at the wolf and it hits him in the snout. and he growls.

I crawl away from it, but it just creeps closer.

I finally find my feet and stand up. I start to run, but out running a wolf if pretty hard if you ask me.

I come across a water fall. I notice a little passage behind it, so I make a wild dash. I make it behind the waterfall. I lean against the wall of rock and catch my breath.

But there, walking towards me, I see the wolf. I back up, but a wall blocks my way. and I soon find my back facing the waterfall, and I'm teetering over the edge.

The wolf gets in attack stance, and begins to lunge and as soon as he does I fall off the edge.

Sending both of us into the water of the waterfall.