Time to let go

On the day that my dad beat my mom and sister there was nothing I could do I was only 3. I watched my dad choke my mom till she passed out. Hit my mom with a baseball bat, and do anything he wanted when she was asleep. He used to beat me till I woke up I broke my nose 6 times exactly. He would start with punching. Then it lead into choking. Then he would hit me with a baseball bat. He has threatened to try to kill me and all I love. And that back then was not much only my sister and mom. I hid from the world to this very day I still do. But no one cares about what life would be like if they lived in my shoes. One day I'll find someone with the same scars in the back of their mind and I'll be able to relate and hopefully I will stop hiding someday but until that day I will find what ever little bit of care and love I can and try not to hide my whole life and hopefully when some one reads my biography it's not a suicide note cause with all my smiles it's fake. With all my laughs it's just me trying to act strong.

People ask questions and I lie to them.

I'm fine
I'm not fine. please help me.

I already ate.
I'm starving myself.

Go away.
Just stay to show you care.

I'm tired.
I just can't take this anymore.

I'm just cold.
I don't want you to see my scars.

I'm better I promise.
I've never been this bad.

I'm okay.
I just want to die.