Part 1

BTW this whole story will, probably, have lemon in it. I'll let you guys know. If you are going to read the lemon, then here's a warning.... It's going to be shit. Also this book is going to be a complete head fuck. So there's ya warning. 

Naruto Tucker just walked into the Hatake compound. He was looking for his boyfriend and found him sleeping on the sofa with his book covering his face. Naruto smirked and removed the book. He saw the Kakashi was maskless. Naruto smirked darkly once he had a thought in his head. He bent down to Kakashi's face and licked Kakashi's lips. Kakashi opened his mouth and Naruto slide his tongue in his mouth. The two tongues fought and Kakashi's moaned, once Naruto somehow won. Naruto smirked and licked the inside of Kakashi's mouth. Once Naruto pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva. Kakashi opened his mismatched eyes. 

"I could wake up any day with that wake up call," said Kakashi. Naruto smiled and kissed Kakashi's forehead.

"I passed, by the way," said Naruto. Kakashi sat up and brought Naruto onto his lap.

"I didn't doubt you for a moment," said Kakashi. Naruto moved back so he was on Kakashi's lap more. Kakashi groaned quietly. His boner rubbed against Naruto's ass. He was lucky that Naruto wasn't facing him because Kakashi had a big blush on his face. Naruto blinked once he felt something hard.

"Ne Kashi, do you?" asked Naruto.

"Yeah," groaned Kakashi. 

"Wet dream?" smirked Naruto.

[Lemon]

"About you," said Kakashi as he took Naruto's hat and hoodie off. He began kissing Naruto's neck and began undoing Naruto's pants. Naruto blushed.

"A-Ah, Kakashi!" gasped Naruto. Sure they've done it a few times but Naruto still was embarrassed by doing it. 

"Sh. It's fine. Think of this as a congratulations gift," said Kakashi lustfully. That still didn't help.

"F-Fine," groaned Naruto as Kakashi's hand made it into his pants. His hand travelled into Naruto's boxers and wrapped his hand around Naruto's cock. Naruto flung his head back.

"K-Kashi," moaned Naruto. Kakashi smirked and sucked on Naruto's shoulder. 

"Mm," moaned Naruto as Kakashi hit Naruto's sweet spot. Naruto moved around so he was facing Kakashi. His legs are on either side of him. Naruto kissed Kakashi and Kakashi kissed back. Naruto's hands travelled under Kakashi's top and played with his muscles. Kakashi spit apart and took his Jounin long sleeved top off and threw it on the floor. Naruto's eyes wondered around at Kakashi's body and face. His eyes stopped at the scar on his left eyes. Naruto's thumb traced the scar.

"Naru, baby, don't feel bad," said Kakashi.

"I can't help it. Every time I see it, it just hurts my heart," said Naruto. He kissed the scar before grinding on Kakashi's length. Kakashi gasped. 

"Naru, you little devil," groaned Kakashi. Naruto smirked and attacked Kakashi's neck.

"I'm your devil, babe," smirked Naruto. Kakashi's hands rested at Naruto's ass, as Naruto looked straight into his eyes. Kakashi smirked.

"That you are," said Kakashi. Kakashi picked Naruto up and laid him on the couch before crawling on top of him. He pulled Naruto's trousers off before dumping it with the rest of the clothing. The only thing was stopping him from getting to his goal was Naruto's underwear. Kakashi latched his mouth on Naruto's neck. He kissed and sucked on Naruto's neck and his chest, while listening to his favourite music that was Naruto's moans. As Kakashi got to Naruto's waist line, he tore Naruto's underwear off. Naruto's face was bright red.