10.

𖧷 Astrid Blair Tuckor 𖧷
I posted my tic tok , and somehow it was on the for you page . I think about sleeping , and etc.

As I'm on tic tok scrolling as usual . I see my video pop up on the for you page , and all you saw was people tagging Mattia . Sometimes I think in the group chat that that's the boys in there . But it's probably my imagination.

Scrolling through the comments , I get a comment from Kairi saying " Yo Mattia check this out @mattiapolibio."

I was shOoketh.

Even if he says no , I'm still going my color theme is going to the be baby blue . Honestly blue and white is perfect .

I already got my nails put out .

I'm just ready to hang out with my Beth . She's my life.Eventually I fall asleep.

bEeP bEeP

Mattia
Woah someone just asked me to HOCO..
I honestly don't know what to say .
I like Lauren ...

Astrid
Oh . Well , don't embarrass her . Maybe tell her in private . My crush haven't responded to me yet, and I'm totally scared.

Mattia
Don't be scared , even though you're annoying and awful jolly at the wrong times , you're still amazing bEsTfrIend.

( Remember these two been bonding the whole time . She broke him out of his shy shell )

Astrid
Nah , Mar is my bestfriend sorry you're too late .

Mattia
Read.

Astrid
Aye ! Come back I was joking Matty !
Come back loser
HellOoOo
Alright goodbye

Mattia
Read.

-
-
-
A / N

I'm sorry guys I'm really busy . I have to do this essays for school . Then I have this project to work on .

Also the essay is to win 300$ and your sis is trying to make her cash periodt .

The project is on some history stuff .

Updating in a few sisters .

wtF maTtIa ^  Congrats on 1 million bae ♡ I already got you a gift cutie

wtF maTtIa ^ Congrats on 1 million bae ♡ I already got you a gift cutie .