12.

𖧷 Astrid Blair Tuckor 𖧷
Hi ! Me and Mattia have been constantly texting back and forth . Today is the day I meet him .

Just a few hours away is HOCO

I texted Mattia on tic tok reminding him .

KoalaBlair
Hi ! Just in a few hours is the moment , and my school address is 7970 Valley Road

MattiaPolibio
Yeah , and I already bought my tux to match your dress .

KoalaBlair
Aw ok see you then .

MattiaPolibio
Bye !

***
As I was getting my hair done .

My hair was going to be straightened. I honestly don't know what else to do with it . While , I was in the hair shop . I seen this mean girl Amy .

She got her hair done , but unfortunately she didn't have enough to pay.

Even though she is really mean to me at times , I'm still generous.

I payed for her . She didn't even thank me . She just ran out the said . She told me " bye loser ."

I-

Anyway, my hair was done . I was totally happy , I honestly felt like a cute duckling for once .

I texted the boys

                            bOysgROUpcHat

Astrid
Hi

Toilet freak
Yo

Rihanna
Hey

Mar
Hey bbg

Astrid
I'm going to hoco tonight. When I get back I'm showing you guys pics. But I gtg

AlejanHoe
Bye

Pentoe
Goodbye sweet.

***

I started walking towards the nail shop . Honestly I can't even believe I'm doing this with my crush .

Eventually , I had to wait , because it was customers in front of me already .

After a couple more minutes it was my turn .

•••
My nails looked like this

Not too long , but very short

Not too long , but very short. Ahaha sorry .

***

After shopping and picking up my dress . I felt my belly growl . It was so embarrassing .

My stomach was just growling , and this lady thought I was doing it at her . Plus she's nearly 40...

Eye-

I nearly ran to the food court and feasted .

Later , on I knew I was going to be adorable for a little ducking.

Goodbye sweets ♡

-
-
-
A/N

I love this support you guys give me on this book and it's amazing . I will try to upload more . Because I love you all Goodbye.