Part 1

Rose was sitting on a bench in front of Aaron's school waiting for him. She was playing with her waist long lilac colored hair while waiting. She hears the bell ring from the outside and watches for Aaron. She sees his blue hair through the crowd.
      She stands up to walk to him when she sees him separate from his friends. He was smiling until he looked at Rose. He walked past her onto a trail through the woods. She quickly got up and followed him.
       "Rosey,We got to talk,"he said while walking.
          She stopped following him. "About what?"
     Aaron turned around. "We'll talk about it when people aren't around"
         "Alright?" Rose looked around not seeing anyone but followed him when he started walking.
    After awhile Aaron cut off the trail and walked out of the woods into a clearing.
        "This is where you asked me out,Aaron."
     "Shut up Rose. .not now"
          Rose quietens down from shock and watches him. Aaron turns around and looks at her.
     "You and I are no longer together."
           "W-what do you mean?"
     Aaron groaned, "get it through that thick skull of yours. .I. Am. Breaking. Up. With. You." He punctuated the last six words.
       "What did I do?"
         "Nothing. . . That's why. .You do nothing!"
       "I don't understand."
    Aaron sighs and walks back the way they came. Rose watches him walk away. When she couldn't see him anymore she started crying and ran home.
"I don't understand"