part 3

Luna grabs Rose's hand and takes her down stairs. When they leave the house Rose sees a bright red Porsche.
      "Luna, how the fuck?"
    "In now. Questions later."
       "Alright."
   As soon as Rose buckles up Luna floors it. After fifteen minutes of chatter. Luna pulls into a driveway. Someone with shoulder length brown hair and red eyes gets in the front.
     "Luna! Finally you show up." Daiz looks in the mirror. "And with a friend."
    Another guy gets in beside Rose. This guy looks slim but has waist length black hair and golden eyes.
    "Yeah sorry for being late but I'm going to show her how Aaron truly is?"
   "Aaron?" asks Daiz with a tilt of his head making some of his brown hair fall into his eyes.
     "Blue dude."
    "Oh. .the one who beat. . .but why?
      Luna facepalms then starts the car.
   The dude in the back looks at Luna. "Wait, this is Rose?"
     "And he speaks," exclaims Daiz.
  "Shut up Diaz," says the dude in the back"
    "Yes Xerxes this is Rose. Rose, this is Daiz and Xerxes." Luna starts to drive at this point.
    "Nice to meet y'all."
      Daiz smiles warmly. "The pleasure is ours. Now just so you know, Xerxes doesn't talk much."
  "Alright."
     Luna pulls over. "We have to walk from here"
       They all file out of the car and Luna locks it.
    "Y'all go ahead I got to do something."
  "Will do Luna." Says Xerxes.
    "Thanks."
    Daiz and Xerxes lead Rose away from the car. When they were far enough away Rose asks them if they like Luna.
Xerxes says, "As a friend," at the same time Daiz says, "Is it noticeable?"
Xerxes shakes his head as to clear a thought. "You do?"
    Daiz nods shyly.
      Rose smiles. "Apparently it isn't that noticeable."
    Daiz sighs, "Ok."
       "Can I ask something,Rose?" Xerxes says quietly.
        "Fire away."
     "Why Aaron? What's so special about him?"
    "I don't know anymore."
  Luna runs behind them with a one shoulder crop top, black short shorts, black fishnets, black finger-less elbow gloves and black combat boots. "She's a star worshiper."
      Daiz sighs. "So?"
    Luna shakes her head. "The stars aligned when she saw him."
     Daiz said slowly. "A star believer. They're rare. But maybe you saw someone else for the first time that day as well "
    "Don't doubt it."
"let's go or we'll be late"
   Xerxes smiles, "We won't but let's walk faster"
     After thirty minutes of walking, they see a small concrete building. They slow down and enter the building.
  Someone was sitting behind a desk." Blood, Death, and Killer. Who's the new kid?"
     "A friend of mine, Lily?"
   "Alright, go on down."