Chapter 1

Nayeon's PoV
I woke up seeing my twins sleeping next to me. Me and My girls, Twice, move to a bigger dorm making me, Jeongyeon, Sana, and Jihyo have our own rooms. Momo and Mina shared rooms this time, while the maknaes shared once again, but more bigger room. My twins, Im Jungyeon (The oldest) and Im Jungna (The youngest), have their shared room in this dorm. They only got nightmares about their appa. They hadn't met him yet, as if he wanted to meet them. And now, they are almost 6 years old (Korean age, 5 international). I got more worried and scared that they will have to find out about their appa who they really want to meet.

Jungna: Eomma? Is it time to wake up now? Good morning..
Nayeon: It's too early to wake up, Jungna. You still don't have classes until 1 pm. I will be waking you both up before Eomma goes to work with the other aunties.
Jungna: okay, Eomma. Goodnight..
Nayeon: goodnight, sweetheart.

I kissed her forehead as I hummed to her favorite song. I went out to the living room after she had slept again to meet the others, except the maknaes, there.

Jihyo: It's almost 11, eonnie. Is your sister almost near?
Nayeon: I just got her message saying she is almost near. She also brought her best friend with her.
Sana: oh! Isn't tomorrow is the Twins birthday? We should go shopping to buy them some gifts!

Right in time, the maknaes had joined us on planning about the twins' surprise birthday. Souyeon and Jaehi, her best friend, arrive. The twins wake up too as soon as they heard the car of their auntie.

Jungyeon: Eomma and aunties, are you all leaving now for work?
Momo: yes, we need to work for us to live a better life.
Chaeyoung: do your best always in school, okay? The exams are almost near so you need to pass the exams.

I kiss their forehead after they bid goodbye to their aunties. I look at my sister who is nodding at me.

Nayeon: I'm very sorry, Souyeon-ah. This have been your routine after I had given birth to them.
Souyeon: that is fine, eonnie. And besides, I'm their best auntie. Have a safe drive to the company, eonnie~! Fighting~!

~~        ¤         ~~         ¤          ~~          ¤         ~~  

~To be continue~

Hope you like the first chapter. This is my first ever fanfiction. And I'm hoping I'll do well in this. I got some inspiration from all the idols who had been hiding their relationship for so long. And from my grandmother's advice to me.

~Hwang Heejin