Senku x Reader: you are quite an exhilarating woman

After being awakened out of your petrified state, you still haven't become used to this new world you were living in. You felt as if you'd rather just still be stone than be alive and trying to make an effort to live every day.

You sat on the top of a rock by the shore crying.

You heard faint foot steps coming up from behind you, then a soft arm touch your shoulder.

"(Y/n)..."

You turned around to see Senku standing behind you with an embarrassed look.

"Senku? What are you doing here?"

"I was actually about to ask you what YOU are doing here so late at night. It's very dangerous with all the animals out in the dark with..." he suddenly got distracted from what he was just saying by noticing the fact that you had tears in your eyes, as if you were just crying. The tears on your cheeks lit up in the moonlight.

"(Y/n)?.. have you been crying?" He suddenly asked as he gazed into your eyes with a questioned look

"No! I wasnt..."

"Don't lie to me (Y/n) I can tell that you were. What a pain, I just hate it when girls cry....."

His comment bummer you out even more, you knew you had no use here.

".....is normally what I'd say to a crying girl. But I think of you differently. Are you okay (Y/n)?"

You let out a deep sigh. Senku took a seat next to you, he sat closer than you would normally expect. He gazed off into the moon

"I'm listening (Y/n)" he said "no go on. I can tell that you have a lot to say"

You gazed off into the moon as he was. You told him everything that was on you mind and he listened. When you were done he didn't say anything.

After thinking everything through that you said for a minute he finally conjured up the words that he knew he would tell you.

"I brought you here for a reason (Y/n)"

You looked up curiously

"You're more extraordinary than any other woman I've met, and to be frank I've thought of you along this entire journey and how much you'd help me only of you were here."

He looked into your eyes, "you may not think the same as me, but you're incredible, smart  and magnificent I wouldn't bring you back without a purpose. I find you awfully exhilarating"

"Senku...you..."

He shut you up with smashing his lips against yours. It was both yours and his first kiss. A couple thousand years overdue.

The kiss was shocking, but the best thing you had ever experienced. You didn't let it go   

When you both broke the kiss to catch a breath, you fell into his arms. He had a smirk on his face. "How about we take on this world together?" He asked

"For sure" you said