Tsukasa x Reader: alone in a new world

This is for AmethystTiger

You woke up out of a deep sleep. Was it all a dream?

Was it all just a dream that you've been having that had seemed like several thousand years long? A dream that a handsome man named Tuskasa woke you up from and brought you into a new world that was still the same place you've always been.

Your eyes opened slowly. It was still dark. It wasn't a dream, you were awake in a whole new stone world much different from the last you have come to know.

It was dark and creepy. You could hear the small dribbles of water drop to the cave floor. All the memories came back to you from the last few days. Tsukasa brought you here.

It was cold. You wanted your old room back with plenty of blankets to keep you warm. Instead, you slept on a grass mat on the ground with a thin woven sheet covering you.

You got up wrapping the sheet around you. You saw a small fire from a distance outside the cave.

Tsukasa was laying alone beside a small campfire he had built. He suddenly turned around only to notice you.

"(Y/n), why up so late?"

"I couldn't sleep, it's too cold. I also had a nightmare"

"You can sit here with me... If you would like." He said softly

Despite him being so big and aggressive looking, he was very sweet to you.

You took a neat next to the fire and he wrapped a blanket around you.

"Is this better now?" He asked

"It's still a little chilly" you said "but I'm okay"

Then he pulled you closer to him and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"How about now?" He asked again

You blushed. Tsukasa was holding you.

You nodded. "Perfect" you said. You layed down with him and cuddle your head into his large chest.

"Hey (Y/n), I never told you why I brought you here specifically"

You started to feel sleepy again because you were feeling comfortable. "Yes Tsukasa?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to be my princess. My princess of this stone world."

As your eyes drifted shut all but happy thoughts then went through your mind now that you were safe in tsukasas arms.

"I will protect you with my life, and we will take over this new world together. So will you?"

"Yes. I would feel so honored to be yours"