WTF

Author/Jacob POV

"Told you I was going to win!" Jacob yelled in excitement telling his friends and baseball partners. "Yeah whatever come on let's go get the snack out of the car, I'm hungry," Minhyuk said He is one of Jacobs's closest friends as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend, in contrast, She moved his arm smiling at him. "Hold on babe I have to go to the washroom first, wait for me near the car Okay!" She ran off to go to the bathroom as Jacob and his friends went to the car to grab the snacks. Two minutes have past and Minhyuk was starting to get worried about his girlfriend. "I'm gonna look for Chaeyoung she's been gone for too long." Jacob's friend said walking away. Soon they heard screaming and all ran towards it, Jacob grabbed his bat and was the last to follow them. When Jacob caught up with them he saw Minhyuk on the ground holding Chaeyoung in his arms. Jacob looks to the side of him and saw his other friends holding down some guy with crazy eyes and..blood dripping from his mouth. "Oh god W-What happened?" Jacob asked looking at Chaeyoung and then the crazy guy. "I-I was walking out of the bathroom and the t-that man attacked me," Chaeyoung says as she's crying holding her neck. "W-we have to take her to the hospital, go get the car, Jacob!" Minhyuk yelled at Jacob who quickly nods and started running to the car.

Author's POV

 As Jacob ran to the car Chaeyoung began shaking in Minhyuk's arms. "C-Chaeyoung?" Minhyuk looked at his girlfriend as she rolled out of his arms and started shaking on the ground, eyes rolling back..foaming at the mouth. Suddenly she stopped moving. Minhyuk hesitated first before he slowly walks towards her but she suddenly stood up. It looked like something off of a horror movie. She turned her head at Minhyuks friends who were holding the crazy guy who bit her earlier. Soon as her eyes landing on them she ran towards his friend. "Taeyoung watch out!" Minhyuk yelled out to him. His friend Taeyoung turned around but it was too late. She pounced on him and bit his neck, his other friend turned to hear Taeyoung screaming and got off the guy who bit Chaeyoung to help Taeyoung. Minhyuk felt his body freeze-up, He couldn't move, He couldn't do anything else but watch.

Jacobs's POV

I was driving where my friends were when all I saw was Minhyuk standing there, I rolled down the car window and yelled out to him. "Minhyuk come on, come over here!" After I yelled that Minhyuk turned to me and turned back to the monsters that were in front of him. He quickly turned around and ran towards the car but he wasn't alone When he closed the door he looked out the window to his right and saw his girlfriend who didn't look human anymore. I put the car in reverse and I drove away from the park. "If this shit broke out everywhere I have to go get my sister." I heard Minhyuk only hummed, I didn't say anything else I know he is having a hard time right now I rather not say anything else."