Ep5. Nakamoto Yuta

"Sorry for the inconveniences beautiful ladies but we have to make use of the alternative cuts" Tzuyu said as she started the car engine and made reverses.

"What about this road"? Sana asked, holding unto the driver's seat's shoulder. Sunmi sighed and shook her head finding her unbelievable. "the couples refused to adjust. So i had to be civilised enough to....you know let them be" Tzuyu said. Lies, it read before Sana but she nodded her head like she was a dumb baby doll. "Let's go"

It struck 9:12 PM and when the three girls had arrived at EAA, they were stunned by how different the place looked. It felt like they really were in a Hollywood scene. Everyone looked amazing in their suits and gowns. Some even tried to imitate famous celebrity icons. The leadway was decorated with lights and drapes, spotlights lighted up the place. There were even people hired to act like paparazzi to take pictures of students whenever they got down from their various cars. So Tzuyu, Sunmi and Sana got off the car and made their way to the registration booth with a “bouncer” to fight off the paparazzi. The registration booth was like a reception area of a five star hotel with people lining up to get their programs and souvenirs. When they finished signing up they proceeded to the ramp which was line up with lights and a red carpet leading all the way to the hall. On their way up, they stopped by the photo booth to get their picture taken by the photographer as suggested by Sunmi and out of Tzuyu's will but she had to calm down. When they entered the hallway it was a whole new scene. Tables were decorated with flowers and candles, there was a stage with two big statues imitating the Oscar award trophy. And behind the stage, the word 'Hollywood Arts ' was spelled out in big letters.

Just like dazzling sun, they became a source of attraction to others as girls whispered to one other, boys and visa versa. Tzuyu remained unbothered so as Sunmi except for Sana who tried to listen to the side talks of some girls. "Here" Tzuyu said offering a mask to Sana as she wore hers. It only drew to her that everyone was on mask. Sana had her gaze fixed on her "what?" Tzuyu asked looking terrifying on her batman mask. Swiftly, Sana looked away and wore hers.

"We're here" Sunmi said making Sana turn to her wondering who she was talking to. Tzuyu looked at her fingers and sighed "they're at the royal court". Sunmi said as Tzuyu nodded and dragged Sana along the esplanade aisle. " wait..where are we going?!" She asked Tzuyu who fixed her faze upfront and replied her not.

In a minute or two,

They arrived at the royal room and got in. Sunmi,  being the last, shut the door and stood with a cryptic smile. "Surprise" she said. Tzuyu walked up to where ChungHa was seated. She hugged her and picked up ChungHa's phone as she scanned through it "Where's Momo" Tzuyu asked out of the blue. Then, Momo made an appearance,  as she'd walked in through the optional door. Everyone seemed the same except a particular girl. Sana. Registering in her head that she might be the lucky girl to have Tzuyu for the night, she scoffed as everyone noticed her presence. Momo couldn't take her eyes off Sana, her gaze were not geniue. Her motive over the stunning looking girl had transcended the normal thinking.