Prologue

. |A͢G͢A͢R͢M͢A͢C͢R͢O͢S͢M͢O͢S͢ ͢U͢P͢D͢A͢T͢E͢D͢|

°WP: @ʀᴀɪɴᴅʀᴏᴘssᴛᴀʀ°

-------------------------------------

'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅?' -𝑹 122519

The same cryptic words were sent to me. Three months had passed since someone sent me those letters with an unexplainable message which I first thought was wrong. Same message, different type of document that shows information, same penmanship. Different time.

Hanggang sa makatanggap ako nito araw-araw.

"Papá, I received again a letter from R-- uh don't know the name" I ran towards Papá and handed him the 'thing' containing the message. Luna picks it up and vanishes into the electronic wall.

Luna is a robot that Papá made.

"Since when did you received messages, Zeraphina darling?" Papá began to type something to the prain, a device that tracks everything.

"In the past three months, Papá" I watch him running towards another bram to another checking where does the letter came from. Silently, I walked towards the prain which shown that there are no records found with that penmanship nor fingerprint in the whole world.

"Impossible" Papá stops in front of the bram, looking astounded by the fact that, there is no such thing the letter is written.

"Made up of woods and a material where a piece of information is written using a ballpen. It is certainly used around 14 century until an unknown era." Luna talks while showing us the pictures of the paper she is talking about.

"What do you mean Luna?"

"We, Acrinians, living in the Agarmacrosmos, has no such thing as this. There is a possibility that there is another world aside from Agarmacrosmos"

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! You are talking nonsense things, Luna. Get lost" Papá smashes the bram using the jrone, a gun, that automatically mends itself.

He looks at me that sends a shiver down my spine. He looks angry. He looks like not my Papá anymore.

"You'll never get this thing ever again, Zeraphina." He gets the paper from the machine wall that scanned it and torn it into pieces.

"But Papá, I---"

"Griznet!" His trusted soldier came in just a second "Take Zeraphina to her room and make sure she'll never get any message"

I, Zeraphina live in Agarmacrosmos, a princess Acrinians. A modern world where everything is operated by machines, electronics, and connections of all devices. I, having the royal blood, possesses an ability that I have to discover and learn. In Agarmacrosmos, royal blood manipulates everything. Different houses establish the whole Agarmacrosmos. And I belong to Eileithyia.