Ch.0 A new start in life

[A/N-this is my first fanfic hope ya enjoy reader-chan and please forgive me in my awful writing]

~º♡º~º♡º~º♡º~º♡º~º♡º~
The streets was full of people roaming around in different places and hanging out with their friends.But I was different,I liked being alone by myself.I've never had a friend in my life since I started living alone.

I locked myself at home and started watching my favorite  anime after coming home from school,it was my usual routine everyday.

One night after buying groceries at a store near my house I wondered around my little fantasy world inside my head and kept thinking about 'Akatsuki no Yona' and wondered if I can be happy living there

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't notice the sound of a truck comming near me

'BANG'

Screams was heard around me but i didn't care,I was about to die anyway.Lying in my pool of blood made me think that 'Life is very much cruel,if reincarnation existed like the ones at the stories I have red in 'watpad' I hope I can go to my favorite anime and live an compfortable life there and I didn't have to worry about my highschool life so I can get away and enjoy life without anyone telling me what to do'.

Just I have about to give in the darkness I heard a voice

"Do you really want to live?"was what it said.

I was in a place with nothing else but white and a fuc*ing 'purple dragon' is standing right in front of me

I hesitated to answer because of what I am seeing right now."D-do you r-really mean it?!" I said in an almost speechless and shocked state.

"But you must protect your master with your life. Love and never betray him,I will give you the purple dragon's blood and use it wisely to protect the ones you care about the most".

'Gulp'

'This is it the moment of truth'.

After talking to the dragon darkness suddenly engulfed me and I found myself in an unfamiliar place

I was inside a house that I don't know,I went outside and found that I am in a small village and that my clothes also changed to the ones that ancient people used to wear

The clothes that I was wearing was very old and so is the house that I was in,it can even go down if someone was to touch it

It didn't bother me tough because I was so excited that I almost screamed but I restrained myself from doing so because I don't want to draw attention right away.

The first thing I wanted to do was get money and buy decent clothes in order to blend in cause I may look weird in front of people if they saw me in this state.

I wandered around the village to find a job and earn money in order to buy food becuase I was starting to get hungry after realizing the reason why I buyed food in the store,the one in my world in the first place.

After wandering around the village I was able to earn a little money enough to buy food and clothes given to me by some people that was saddened by me because of how I looked while some people gave me the disgusted looks,I knew that would happen tough.

The first thing I bought was food as expected then followed by clothes.

[Author-chan]- you can think of your own clothes.

"Alright time to adventure and find the princess"I said to myself excited to see them."but first I need to get clues if the princess already left the castle".

I bought myself a map so that I can get to the kouka kingdom right away

{Time skip} 'brought to you by lazy author'

I found myself in front of the gates of the red dragon king's castle.

When I was about to enter some guards came to stop me,well it wasn't surprising since I am trespassing an unknown teritory.

"I-i came here to see the king and talk to him about something important"I said hoping they would let me in,'I needed to find out if the incident in the princess' birthday already happened'. I kept thinking.

"And what is this important thing that you need to talk about with the king?" guard number one said being careful of me.

Just as I was to say something a figure came from behind the guards,it was 'Hak!' I didn't think i'd be able to see him so soon and started fangirling in my head.

"What's all the fuzz all about?"he said in a scary voice

"Some kid here said she wanted to talk to the king about something important" guard number two said

"Is that so,follow me" Hak said turning around

"Me?"I said pointing to myself

Hak gave me the 'duh' look meaning that he was actualy talking to me and that I am stupid,I was tailing behind him and stoped in front of a door meaning we were here.

Hak knocked on the door and said"your majesty someone wants to see you".

"Come in" was all he said

When we came in I saw kingII sitting in a chair doing some paper work

'So it hasn't happened yet' I tought inside my head

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" the king said to me

'I can't believe this is happening'I was fangirling inside my head again but this isn't time for this he just asked me something I must be careful of what I do or say because one wrong move and bye bye to my precious head

"Greetings to you your majesty I-i want to talk to you about the princess" I said while bowing my head.
~º♡º~º♡º~º♡º~º♡º~º♡º~
[AUTHOR-CHAN]-See ya Reader-Chan in the next chap.