Chapter 1

Tris POV
I can't believe it! Tobias just asked me to move in with him, and I said yes! I grabbed all of my stuff from my previous crummy apartment and went down to his place. When I opened the door Tobias stood there just looking at me with his dreamy eyes.

"Well what do you think?" He asks me.

"What do I think? Well anything is amazing with you," Ugh stupid me why did I say that?

"We got initiates tomorrow you do know that, right?"

"Of course and I can't wai-" My words were cut off by his lips up against mine. I fell asleep in his arms.

That was the first night and it was the best I have ever slept in years I must say. "I'm going out to get more eggs, bye Tris be back soon!" He shouts from downstairs. Well I might as well take a shower when he's gone. I head downstairs to the bathroom, turn on the shower, and about five minutes in I hear the door to the bathroom open.

"TOBIAS GET OUT!"

"Oh? But why little Trissy?" I hear in a familiar voice that I wish I have never heard.

He heads for the shower and that gives me enough time to grab a towel, swing the door open and punch him right in the throat. That surprises him and he falls back right in the bathtub and knocks his head.