Chapter 3

Tobias's POV

I go down to the pit to help Adria with her training, one things for sure she really can't fight.

"I told you!" She whines

"Here," I put my arms around her waist "Keep tension here."

"Okay thanks" she sounds as if she's shocked and gives the bag a punch, it barely moved.

"First of all you have no strength, you're weak."

"Well thanks! Like that's gonna help me!" She punches it again, but harder.

"You call that a punch?!?!" She just stares at me and punches me in the stomach. It didn't hurt, just shocked me. After that she walks away.

I go back to our apartment and Tris is there practising her punches, as usual.

Tris's POV

"Back so soon?" I say in a sarcastic voice "Or could you just not stay away from me too long?" I love it when I tease him like that.

"For an Erudite girl, she's stupid."

"Why do you say that?"

"She punched me in the stomach, I am the trainer after all, I can put her marks down."

"Is that what you did to me?" I say as I giggle.

Tobias comes at me with a serious look on his face, but that soon turns into a smile, I smile back. We go to bed and once again have a great sleep in his arms.

Tobias's POV

Waking up with Tris beside me is the best feeling, but when I wake up she isn't there. I quickly get dressed and go downstairs. Tris is standing there with the apartment keys dangling from her fingers.

"You're late," she explains

"Not too late," I say as I storm out of the doors. I can hear her quick footsteps following behind. I may be the masculine one, but she is definitely the agile one. I feel the breeze as she passes me, she quickly turns the corners, I slow down at the corners. She gets to the initiatives kitchen before me as usual.

"I won! Once again what is that 17 me and you, nothing?"

"Not next time," I say.

When we sit down we have our muffins, and then Adria comes down and sits beside me. That cues Tris to get up and just walk out and leave.

Tris's POV

Stupid Adria, she has to ruin everything! I walk down the hall instead of running down them with Tobias. I keep walking when all of the sudden everything goes black.